• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 12:09:50 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

To Zalge...<3?

Started by SentinalBlade, February 03, 2009, 01:45:31 pm

SentinalBlade

February 03, 2009, 01:45:31 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SentinalBlade
sorry for the confusing topic title, but i coudlnt think of a better way to address this for the public to see, as alot of people will benefit from reading this in several different ways.

Zalge, when you first came ot the forums, you were really cool. nice ideas and such, but when Magitek joined...well, alot of people say she "manipulated" you. when i hardly think thats the case. its more likely she was just teasing you without realizing it and causing some adverse reactions..

Magitek aside, your still a noob, but an enjoyable one at that.

Although i do hope in the future you can put alot more into your posts then a sentence or two. Philsov and Bastard Poetry are excellent examples.

Philsov can just pump in a conversation. he has as much experience as intelligence. though sometimes i believe the later to be a little lacking :)

A word of advice though is to not post something if you dont have any idea what your talking about >.<

All that out of the way;

Id like ot say im sorry for spouting off at you because of your ignorance towards CoK. Its definatly only half your fault, because there is a search button. Its mine as well because i was mad at how you said if its not a patch it shouldnt have its own "projects forum"...

although i stand by my anger at that ignorant statement, i feel i bent down...to much...malice on your half.

I am sorry that i got you banned, deserving or not, manipulated or of own free will. For whatever reason that i felt i needed to make it public, i am sorry for it. Maybe i felt it would accomplish more than sending mass PMs for opinions?....regardless...

Magitek cant take all the responsibility for what happened, you did spark a much larger flame, but now that she is gone, and youve hopefully gotten wind that woman like that tend to be purely evil and wish to see you twitch as you die, then i hope we can start anew as friends. if not that, at the very least, "forum buddies"

I am NOT very good at apologizing, but i do admit when i am wrong...though im rarely sorry for what i said in the meantime.

So as a peice offering... i know how much you like Final Fantasy 7...

here you go man <3
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?PHPSE ... &board=3.0

It is most extensive on the PC version of it, and thats what most hacks are made for. but if you like the PSP portability with things like PSX games, its easily done and if you need help i actually know quite a bit of what to do with this stuff.

Feel free to PM me anytime.