• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:31:41 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Having issues with TLWOTL Resources

Started by Schlagwerk, September 26, 2022, 02:29:04 pm

Schlagwerk

Hello!

I am trying to create a patch of The Lion War Of The Lions that excludes the fix of the JP Scroll Glitch and Item Duplication Bugs. I downloaded the resources and tried to follow the instructions listed but I am not having any success and I'm slightly overwhelmed at how much there is to dive into in order to just remove this one aspect of the patch.

Does anyone have a step by step set of instructions to follow in order to build a patch for TLWOTL that does not include the fixes for JP Scroll Glitch and Item Duplication? Better yet, does anyone already have a patch that exists for that configuration that they could share? I'm not great at compiling this stuff myself and would appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you, especially to all the folks out there who have created this amazing modding community and provided excellent content updates to such a fantastic game. I appreciate it.
  • Modding version: PSX

3lric

Quote from: Schlagwerk on September 26, 2022, 02:29:04 pmHello!

I am trying to create a patch of The Lion War Of The Lions that excludes the fix of the JP Scroll Glitch and Item Duplication Bugs. I downloaded the resources and tried to follow the instructions listed but I am not having any success and I'm slightly overwhelmed at how much there is to dive into in order to just remove this one aspect of the patch.

Does anyone have a step by step set of instructions to follow in order to build a patch for TLWOTL that does not include the fixes for JP Scroll Glitch and Item Duplication? Better yet, does anyone already have a patch that exists for that configuration that they could share? I'm not great at compiling this stuff myself and would appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you, especially to all the folks out there who have created this amazing modding community and provided excellent content updates to such a fantastic game. I appreciate it.

Literally just follow the existing directions step by step and remove the anti cheat xml before patching the rest of the ASMs. The current instructions really couldnt be any easier as you just add things in the same order as the folders that contain them
  • Modding version: PSX