• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:27:57 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFT Music Replacement for Fell Seal (w/ DL on NM)

Started by messiahgov, June 10, 2019, 03:08:47 am

messiahgov

I make it short, all further infos can be found at Nexusmods. After some fiddling I managed to replace all 26 in-game music tracks from Fell Seal (v1.0.4) with a personal selection of FFT OST music (from the original OST) as WAV or OGG. The modification can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/fellsealarbitersmark/mods/9

I have remembered FFHacktics (tried to make a German translation some years ago), cause Fell Seal might be the best paid FFT clone we have today on PC (spoiler: not as good as FFT), besides all the great FFT hacks from here and a few console/PC port/emulated games. The attached picture shows all of all replaced tracks.

My hope is, that someone finds this useful as well. I desperately wanted the great FFT music in Fell Seal after short time of playing and it took several attempts to do it. On Nexusmods you also find a short tutorial on how I did it (Fell Seal is made with Unity). I get goosebumps from those tracks and they remind me of the great time I had so far with the original FFT. I hope you too! =)