• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:02:58 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

New New Naruto Topic

Started by RolyTunedIn, November 03, 2009, 11:17:51 am

scatttman

so by now this is the itachi sprite

critics needed to make fixes

Cheetah

Way to do some fast work. I still feel like there should be one more cloud on the bottom back of the robe. Since this will be a base for all the other guys might as well get it right the first time.
Current Projects:

scatttman

ok thanks cheetah ill add one more cloud

jimmyjw88

Agreed. Looks plain on the bottom of the robe.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

scatttman

Cheetah

Ah yes, much much better. I wonder if it is still correct on all the half body shots though?
Current Projects:

scatttman

scatttman

update Itachi's sprite fixed half body frames

PD: what looks better for sasori sprite ?

RolyTunedIn

i like the progress on itachi. as for sasori id prefer the second one. the portrait, the head angle and body dont match. i wish i could help out like i used too but ive been caught up...

scatttman

dont worry roly :) your helpig giving your opinion ok so im going to work on sasoris port
15 colors for portrait

RolyTunedIn

the eyes u should of used for sasori is the same like your avatar's. it has that emotionless feel to it. the sasori port looks too happy. but changing the eyes means the whole face too. i actually think that, that avatar you are using is a good sasori base.

scatttman

i wanted to resalt the fact that he still have a body of a teenager but yes ill try with the eyes of my avatar :)

jimmyjw88

Agreed. Happy is not Sasori's look.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

RolyTunedIn

actually i was thinking that your avatar had the perfect face for sasori

scatttman

i want to use my avatar to make a portrait for 3rd kazekage so ill worn on the sasori portrait that i already have to make it look more serious

RolyTunedIn

yeah i was thinking your avatars outfit works good for the third. as for sasori i thought the face somewhat suits him good too. but if anything, just give ur already made portrait the eyes. i also think the hair of sasori's portrait need a little editing. sasori had really messy hair.

scatttman

ok i already change the eyes ill work the hair and ill post it soon

RolyTunedIn

im reworking on the second hokage again... he's still a wip but im not going to post him until he's ready to show his face lol.

Kagebunji

We will be waiting, Roly.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

scatttman

:(
looking forward for 2nd hokage sprite.

PS: i need a hidan portrait if someone is up to help.