• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 22, 2024, 11:27:41 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Conspiracy!

Started by Skip Sandwich, January 28, 2011, 12:32:42 pm

Skip Sandwich

Because I'm a fan of conspiracy theories

"Dave?  Are you there?"
"Yeah.  I can't get you through the cell now."
"You have to talk through the bratwurst from now on. I'm sorry. I didn't know it would do that."
http://www.johndiesattheend.com

formerdeathcorps

January 29, 2011, 05:52:16 pm #1 Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 05:56:23 pm by formerdeathcorps
Does seriously no one have a comment on this?  This is fairly provocative stuff, even if it's mostly a history lesson (with substantiated facts).  However, a few bits of US history were oversimplified.

To argue that Andrew Jackson, and by extension, the Southern planter aristocracy, were simply defending US democracy is untrue.  Without a doubt, a Rothschild bank running US monetary affairs would reduce the US to an economic colony of the British Empire, but it was supported mostly by Northern merchants and industrialists (who had financial ties to the UK elite).  The Southern elite did not object to trading with the British (most of their profits came from such trade off of cash crops); their fears were that the Second National Bank of the US would function as a vehicle of Northern policy and wipe out their feudal economic system.  By the Civil War, such unprincipled opposition essentially caused the Confederacy to curry favor to the British Empire (their largest export market) to fight on their behalf against the North.  Similarly, sections of Northern industry, although they supported Lincoln, hated his greenback monetary policy (which Lincoln started after the Rothschild banks in the UK essentially offered the US extortionist rates on US Civil War debt).  There's speculation John Wilkes Booth was assisted by these factions; their point man was Secretary of War Staunton.

The entire period from 1800-1914 can't be glossed over as high US growth; you skip the Civil War (which removed Southern obstruction on tariff policy and westward expansion), the Mexican-American War (land grab), and the continuously expanding US frontier (genocide of the natives); in short, that 10% annual growth in economy came mostly from the seizure of "free land" or putting previously unused resources to use.  Obviously, once the frontier was "settled", such a rate could only depend on industrialization.  But once the national market was surfeited, the only way to increase business was to increase technology, the number of things marketable, and/or efficiency/scale.  Hence, after the Civil War, there was a period of mass consolidation of US industry, usually following periods of economic crisis (which occurred when smaller banks used the same tactics as described in the video and faced bank runs).  In short, America gained a tycoon-class, a group of people with mindsets towards control and manipulation similar to the Rothschild family because of the size of the companies they controlled (and the antipathy generated).  Furthermore, since many of them (Carnegie, Rockefeller, Morgan) used the same exact tricks during financial crises to buy out competitors, they all realized that finance and speculation (public theft) was far more profitable than production.  Hence, they needed a system that would allow them to better engineer crises to their designs, meaning that an alliance with an existing banking family (Rothschild) who had experience in this would be necessary.  Thus, after the Panic of 1907, where J.P. Morgan essentially bailed out the US government, the same group of people then crafted the Federal Reserve, promising to end future problems.  At the same time, this was presented as a populist Progressive reform, even though the Progressive movement then were critics of business monopolization.  This Trojan Horse method was adopted repeatedly by these powers after they realized exactly how popular opposition to them was; hence why so many rich leaders create foundations: it's almost always politics by other means, usually meaning to disarm opposition by steering conversation and actions to safe channels, while pushing unpopular agendas.

JFK's monetary policy was probably the last straw for the elite, but I suspect the primary cause of his death at their hands was his refusal to escalate the Cuban conflict to WWIII as some in the military had wanted.  That and he threatened to destroy the CIA after they disobeyed his orders to stop plotting against Castro.

In short, America wasn't "corrupted" by these forces nor is the problem even central banks or fractional reserve banking.  Money-changers have always acted like this, but the features of modern industrialization (large loans + consolidated institutions + chronic economic crises) have allowed banking dynasties to rise to prominence in the main industrialized countries (as a by-product of industrialization, which they did not cause but heavily shaped) and demanded central banks in all of them to serve themselves (once they had enough political leverage to do so).  Naturally, they also demanded secrecy and no democratic control (since with it, their project is dead).  Hence, what's needed isn't the banning of all central banks, but simply the democratic control of these banks (just like how you would subject generals to civilian control) and the tying of currency to the strength of a nation's industry (which gold/silver is just one way of many...a "fiat" currency that ties value to a given nation's economic strength is certainly viable).  However, considering how undemocratic all the levers of US power are today, there's probably no way to enact the above by working within the system.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Lijj

Good toon.. Now younger people might catch on a little bit to how the Federal Reserve works. Too bad the red shield was depicted looking Serbian or White Russian.. I don't get that; it really makes no sense. It's just PC I guess; political correctness never seems to make much sense to me. This is what the shield looks like. This is what the German Jew Mayer Bauer (Who changed his name to Rothschield: Red shield in German) had as his crest:
Also Magen David, what we call Star of David in English, means Shield of David in Hebrew. Im not saying it's all the Jews' fault now, don't jump the gun... Another thing they didn't go over was how, in times of old, usury was forbidden by the Christian Kings of Europe so Jews naturally became savvy money lenders since their customs never forbade such things. Actually even today banks in the Arab world operate differently because they stick to the theocracy of Islam which also forbids usury.
  • Modding version: PSX

Celdia

Cute history lesson but I'm awful at history. I know the future of my country is screwed. I try not to worry about it too much but rather just hope I'll have finished living my life by the time it all comes to a head. That said, I doubt it ever will. The people with the money keep making money and everyone else just tries to live out their sad little lives in relative complacency. I would direct you to one of the big reveals of the Matrix movies: the computers are in the control and they expect The One to show up and they orchestrate his return and inevitable destruction along with all of the resistance that accompanies him in order to keep everything under their control. In much the same way I would expect the people in power now to stay in power the same way - orchestrate everything the people below them do to keep the cycle repeating and keeping them in power.

Or some bullshit like that. I know I just don't care enough. So long as my worthless little slips of green paper keep getting me things. When that stops working, then I'll raise up arms and start killing people for their worthless little slips of paper. Or not. Likely not. I'm lazy as hell.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Lijj