• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 10:22:02 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Generic "Dome U suck" topic

Started by Dome, September 22, 2011, 05:47:13 am

st4rw4k3r

oh and Dome, its your fault people are saying you suck.
I remember starting a post saying you suck, because you asked for me to do so.
Looks like it kept going.

usckitty

I think that since this is an on-going topic, we should ask the CATS of FFH...THEY know all...

but that leaves another question...can anyone understand CAT?

Shade

September 26, 2011, 04:13:15 pm #22 Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 04:15:10 pm by Shade
you know guys these dome sucks topic and posts should be removed. Mostly for what they do to the actually good topic, I mean wow even when he is adding just adding the topic where Xif got owned(public thoughts of people not mine, cause I prefer the word "served"), then elite douchebag team comes to flame the my biggest achiement topic. That's what I am mad at you are not just pissing him off at this point, you are pissing ME off, and you know what happened to the last guy http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=6020.0

So this video pretty much sums my feeling towards you noob spammers.

Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Algus

September 29, 2011, 11:08:01 pm #23 Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 11:13:24 pm by Algus
Quote from: Celdia on September 22, 2011, 06:29:11 am
It stopped being funny...so you made a sticky topic just for it? Man, you really are losing your touch.

It is, well it wasn't like an old time before I was beaten by you[Dome] remember :\ ? You have a spirit as a spam king that day ;]
.: Final Fantasy Tactics Forever :.

Current Project

• Final Fantasy Tactics v1.0.1 Patch Fix(delayed)

• Visual Novel - Final Fantasy Tactics Chap 1(on going)

GeneralStrife

Eternal

Spam is dying... exactly as I planned. :3
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

GeneralStrife

░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░​░█
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░​░░█
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒​▒▒▒█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀​▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░​█░░█
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀█​█░█
░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░​█
░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████​░█