• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 02:03:06 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

portaitfy this!

Started by Mando, May 02, 2011, 02:32:01 am

Mando

May 02, 2011, 02:32:01 am Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 02:32:29 am by Mando
Anyone here want to try and make a portrait for this? I can clean up the sprite further if need be/change hair color or whatever... I tried to portrait it and I could not make it look right so I didn't keep it >.>
so the port is the original.

This will be the female parivir I use to go along side the male one from lijj so if someone can either fix the portrait on this one or create a better one, that would be epic.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Kagebunji

This is just a recolor, to me original portrait will work...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Kagebunji on May 02, 2011, 09:11:17 am
This is just a recolor, to me original portrait will work...

Mando

May 02, 2011, 10:58:03 am #3 Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:01:21 am by Mando
Actually I cleaned up the face some made,the skin better, fixed the singing mouth movement (previous looked like she grew a beard of sorts), I fixed the forehead(if you cannot tell the difference let me show you -- attached

... the issue with the original portrait is once the face is larger the hair seems pasted on...

I mean I could try again to fix it however I am not the greatest when editing pixels on a larger image.

Note the back side of the sprite no longer shows skin however the front does. I am somewhat tempted to not have the belly show skin as well. However I think it works okay this way.
I'll just try again myself forget I asked.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Kagebunji

Yeah, you did fixe the sprite, but the design stay the same pretty much. Also, I know that Atma took those arms from arms from Reis, but I cannot help but think it was done wrongly. Perhaps you could try fixing arms? I will post specific points that bother me if you want.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown