• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Osama bin Laden killed, confirmed.

Started by Eternal248, May 01, 2011, 11:49:04 pm

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Tigerspike

It's about time, although I doubt this will have any major effect on terrorist activities by AL-Qaeda, unfortunately.
Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?

MysticKnightFF5

Nor did he even cause 9/11, that was another terrorist. He didn't plan it, organize it, or even want it. He was planning something entirely different.
Also, if you look at the evidence they presented, it feels like the USA is bullshitting us hardcore.
"So, where's the body?"
"Where nobody will ever find it! Dead, in the sea, probably with his head blown off. Did I mention in the sea?"
"Any pictures?"
"HELL NO, You think pictures grow on trees or something?"
"...umm...then what do you have?"
"Our word, and these soldiers' words."
"...."
"REST EASY AMURICA, WE DID IT!"

GeneralStrife

Quote from: MysticKnightFF5 on May 02, 2011, 10:06:18 am
Nor did he even cause 9/11, that was another terrorist. He didn't plan it, organize it, or even want it. He was planning something entirely different.
Also, if you look at the evidence they presented, it feels like the USA is bullshitting us hardcore.
"So, where's the body?"
"Where nobody will ever find it! Dead, in the sea, probably with his head blown off. Did I mention in the sea?"
"Any pictures?"
"...."

MagiusRerecros

"So, where's the body?"
"Any pictures?"
"...."

Actually, I heard that the CIA kept Bin Laden's sister's brain to check dna when we supposedly finally kill him, and that the dna between the brain and Bin Laden's body (supposedly in Washington DC) was a match.

Then again, this is all on the word of the US government, which I'm not so sure I trust anymore. After all, it wouldn't be the first time that they either lied to us, or got it wrong.
Move Zig. For great Justice.

Also, Algus sucks up to level 5 donkey balls.

Samuraiblackbelt

"So, where's the body?"
"Any pictures?"
"...."

For once Magitek says something that makes sense!
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

RandMuadDib

There's no way they could have gotten a DNA match so quickly. Shit takes days.
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Melancthon

How stupid would it be to fake-kill Bin Ladin?  All it would take would be for him to show up in a new video with a newspaper proving the date and everyone would know the government lied about it.  Nobody is that stupid.
Just a collaborator plotting collaboration.
"WHATS ST AJORA'S DEAL DUDE!?"

MysticKnightFF5

...The government HAS done this before, you know.

Kivutar

This photo that circulated a lot through the media these days made me lol so much:
Tethical, an online FFT clone

GeneralStrife

That's shooped from a long time ago, they havent released anything.

Durbs

Quote from: Tigerspike on May 02, 2011, 09:20:11 am
It's about time, although I doubt this will have any major effect on terrorist activities by AL-Qaeda, unfortunately.

I disagree. Bin-Laden is the figurehead of Al-Qaeda; he's the face of the organization. It's a hard blow to terrorists' inspirations. They no longer have anyone to rally around.
  • Modding version: PSX

MysticKnightFF5

Besides the several tacticians, you mean?

GeneralStrife

Who gives a @#$@#$? The bastard that claimed the responsibility of the lives of thousands of innocents on 9/11 is GONE.

MagiusRerecros

According to the U.S. government. They "dumped the body in the sea". They could very well be lying to us; wouldn't be the first time.
Move Zig. For great Justice.

Also, Algus sucks up to level 5 donkey balls.

MysticKnightFF5

Actually, he wasn't behind 9/11 or claiming to be the organizer of that. That was one of his tacticians I mentioned.

Tigerspike

Quote from: Durbs on May 03, 2011, 06:11:23 pm
I disagree. Bin-Laden is the figurehead of Al-Qaeda; he's the face of the organization. It's a hard blow to terrorists' inspirations. They no longer have anyone to rally around.

Well, that's your right to disagree, even though you are wrong.  He's now a martyr to them; a victim of the "great Satan", America.  Fighting a group like Al-Qaeda is akin to fighting a hydra, you cut off one head, and another springs forth.  This isn't a game where you kill the general and woo-hoo you've won the game!  No, there is a radical ideology that must  be addressed.  Killing bin-Laden, especially considering the circumstances, will only strengthen the resolve of others within the organization.  Remember, this is a group that uses kamikaze-style tactics, they do not fear death.  To them, death holds a great reward, and they truly believe that they are fulfilling the will of Allah, not bin-Laden.
Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?

VampragonLord

see, youre not supposed to kill him, then he is a martyr, youre supposed to bring him back alive, and throw him in the deepest darkest pit so everyone just forgets about him.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

MysticKnightFF5

"lawl OsamaGotHanged"
"Osama ain't dead!
*pic of obama*
SEE?! He's right there!!