• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Back in action

Started by DarthPaul, November 12, 2008, 10:22:33 pm

DarthPaul

November 12, 2008, 10:22:33 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
As of today I am 100% back to my normal self and resume my attempts at ASM and finish my spriting. *looks at desk* ok got my keys wait hey wheres my p0rn.

Now on to something that bothered me.  While I was sick i would wake up early in the morning delusional every morning(this really pissed of my fiancee). I can only guess it was part of being that sick but on to a few of the delusions:
-one morning i thought i was a post apocalyptic cult leader leading my "children" to the promised land and i snapped out of it in the shed

-i was indiana jones on my last crusade snapped out of it in the bathroom

-i was a soldier storming normandy snapped out of it under the dining table holding a boken katana like a rifle

This makes me worry a little bit and now i have no appetite. Has anyone ever heard of something like this out of a simple common cold.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Zozma

November 12, 2008, 10:37:58 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
that cold seems quite special, i donno if id want one like that
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Cheetah

November 13, 2008, 05:13:34 am #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
Sounds more like the Flu. Did you have a fever, it can result in some weird dream sleep walking stuff. I do that kind of thing if I'm severly sleep deprived (which I often am...)
Current Projects:

DarthPaul

November 13, 2008, 08:21:27 am #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Yes i did have a fever so i guess the Flu is possible I did catch Pneumonia last year(which is exactly as fun as it sounds).
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die