• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:47:57 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

A quick queston

Started by Vyse33, June 09, 2010, 04:06:17 pm

Vyse33

I'm new to this site and so I wanted to figure a few things out about some stuff.
1. Can someone tell or point me in the right direction on how to change in game sprites with custom sprites? Saw a video where someone swithed a wizerd with a custom Vincent sprite and since then I've been trying to figure out how to do that. I have the pandora battery, magic memory stick, custom firmware, and thats all I know. I serached the fourm, but I probably unknowingly passed over the information while searching. Can someone please help me.

VampragonLord

Mr. Quick is a lone assassin, and the last of his race, who travels Ivalice in search of gil, jobs that pay gil, people with loose pockets, people with tight-but-easily-picked pockets and the man responsible for the genocide of the moogles in Valendia. He has a thick accent, he swears a lot, he doesn't like when humans look at him for too long and he drinks liquor with mosfungus, because it sharpens him up and prepares him for a little bit of ultraviolence.

He encounters Philsov and Fanatic in Goland, during Part II of the The Chronicles of Kanbabrif, a fan-made, cinematic, non-playable psuedo-sequel to FFT. Very little is known about Mr. Quick, but recently-leaked footage reveals that he has the ability to walk three panels, insta-cast Quick on himself, walk three more panels, insta-cast Quick again, and Ignore the **** out of Height when obstacles are presented. He's strong, fast, and his high HP leaves him a nice window of opportunity for Critical Quick, which, in combination with his theoretically infinite move range, means he can get over to anyone on the screen and insta-cast Shock on multiple targets. Mr. Quick isn't one to be trifled with.

Mr. Quick: Tha shet're ya lookin' at, flesh peppy!?

Philsov: Nothing.. I mean, no.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--

Mr. Quick: Sem humes're jest beggin' fer a frenzied sleppin.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Vyse33

You're making fun of me, arn't ya?

philsov

shishi sprite editor lets you import/replace customsprites.

Download should be available on the front page of this site.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Vyse33

So, I download shishi and export the sprites from the game, then replace them with custom sprites and put them back into the game?

philsov

more or less.

I'm not versed at all in the psp ways but the basic bit is that you open up your FFT iso with shishi, which generates the sprite list.  You swap as needed, it gets saved automatically, and then you port the whole thing back onto your psp.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Vyse33

Where do I find the iso for the psp? I looked in the saved data folder for FFT: WOTL and all I found was the lioneditor file that I had created a while back.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Mr Quick?  No more Mr. Quick.  Dead, yes.

Poor, poor, Mr. Quick...

Mr. Book, does he know?

Should we not know?

We had hoped to learn more before sharing-

We can know nothing until we possess this man.  We must have John Murdoch.

Name the movie.

Vyse33

...Ok. I was able to find the ISO file of my game and downloaded it to my desktop, but a big error message popped up when I tried to open it with shishi. Any ideas.