• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:33:08 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Twilight

Started by Kill_Bones, October 15, 2010, 08:30:45 pm

Kill_Bones

[attachment=0:ea4oy2xh]TwilightSUCKS.jpg[/attachment:ea4oy2xh]BeSt BoKe EvARRR GaIZ?

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Wiz

All the vampires in that series like Justin Beeber (however you spell his name) are probably castrated. I agree, the series is toilet water, and iirc, I believe there's a movie out or soon to be that's a parody of it, which I should see along with "Inside Job".
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Dome

The movies sucks
The books...are decent

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Shade

Quote from: "Dome"The movies sucks
The books...are decent

Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Dome

So, are you saying that the books sucks and you like the movies?

Jon

I think the movie "Vampires Suck" is the parody...
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Dome

Quote from: "Jon"I think the movie "Vampires Suck" is the parody...
The movie was funny as hell xD

Shade

Quote from: "Dome"So, are you saying that the books sucks and you like the movies?

No I am saying it sucks altogether.
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Kill_Bones

Vampires suck was hilarious! The only reason they got rated so low was butthurt MeyerPire fans. I STILL DON'T GET THE FUCKING SPARKLING IN THE SUNLIGHT! Also, if you've seen the 4th harry potter movie:[attachment=0:72eepbg8]bWuzJV44hq3i76vnbSuyGGRho1_400.jpg[/attachment:72eepbg8]

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

DaveSW

I have a strict policy about avoiding anyone who likes Twilight.   I also refuse to allow playdates for my son with anyone named Edward, Jacob, Bella, Cullen, or Renesme.
I am awesome.

Jon

What are the chances of actually knowing someone named "Renesme"? Haha.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Really like the Ugly Americans Twilight spoof, and Ugly Americans in general.  Good show.

Kill_Bones

.[attachment=0:aw46sjqv]back-in-my-day-vampires-sucked-blood-not-cock.jpg[/attachment:aw46sjqv]

-Abraham Lincoln

DaveSW

Carmilla was gay....
Double standard for gay women though, right?
Kinda pisses me off that Twilight is giving the gay community a bad rep, as every gay guy I know isn't anything like the sparkly vampire bastards in Twilight.

Oh, and you would be surprised at how many 1-2 year olds have those names. Even Renesme... So freaking scary, I know five Edwards, 2 Jacobs, and a Cullen.  The only Bella was named after her grandmother though, so that doesn't count.
I am awesome.

Kaijyuu

Considering Twilight appeals mostly to girls, I think the charge of Twilight being "gay" is extremely off-base. It's pretty damn heterosexual.
  • Modding version: PSX

DaveSW

Considering that teen girls lusting after gay men is the new 'in' thing, I think the allegations have merit.  Though not nearly as much merit as claiming that it is all Mormon propaganda.
I am awesome.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Girls lusting after gay men is anything but new.  Remember the Backstreet Boys?  And what's this about Merman propaganda?

DaveSW

There are quite a few articles on it, but this one is by far the funniest.
http://stoney321.livejournal.com/317176.html#cutid1
I study mythology, both old and new, after forcing myself to stomach the first Twilight, book, there is no doubt that the entire thing is Mormon propaganda.  Considering how messed up Stephanie Meyer is, I wouldn't be surprised if she never realized it herself.
I am awesome.

Kill_Bones

Meyer IS a mormon, so that makes perfect sense... wait didn't the mormons say harry potter was bad because it had witches? BUT SPARKLY VAMPIRES ARE A-OK

-Abraham Lincoln