• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:03:21 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

the coolest characters in final fantasy

Started by cade11, September 22, 2010, 10:40:09 pm

Archael

Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Kagebunji

Cloud
Cloud
Cloud
Cloud
Cloud
Cloud
Cloud
Cloud
Cloud
Cloud
Cloud
Cloud
Cloud
Cloud
Cloud
Cloud
Cloud
Cloud
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Jon

October 02, 2010, 07:25:50 am #22 Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 08:09:24 am by Jon
Wark wark kweh! *Runs away*
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Mimi

These are some of my favorites:

FFT - Agrias!
FFTA - Ritz
FFTA2 - Luso & Frimelda (tie)
FFX - YUNA!!!!
FFX-2 - YUNA!!!

If you haven't guessed it by now.. my favorite character is Yuna!

LastingDawn

Hmm, if I had to choose Just one character from All of FF... it would have to be Sage Tellah.

I love the vengeful old man concept, who realized only too late that his goal was fruitless. (Also the original storyline seems to hint at a more involved backstory, which didn't seem to make it into the final game, in any version.)
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Jon

October 03, 2010, 05:30:26 pm #25 Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 05:31:42 pm by Jon
FF4 is an awesome game. Too bad the newer gamers of today will probably over look this fine game because its graphics aren't exactly standard and it was only released on SNES, PS1 and GBA, now all history. FF4 After Years looks interesting...

(Plus this game introduced the Black Chocobo! With its own music! And it could fly!)

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kill_Bones

EDIT: You know what I change my mind, FF7 Cid wins.[attachment=0:3uonhtfs]DRINK_YOUR_GOD_DAMN_TEA_by_Trevah881.jpg[/attachment:3uonhtfs]

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Jon

Cheetah

Balbanes and Barbaneth. Though Balthier is up there too.
Current Projects:

Archael

Quote from: "Cheetah"Balbanes and Barbaneth. Though Balthier is up there too.

Do you really like B's?

Cheetah

I like bbbabbbes. But no not particularly.
Current Projects:

Laponet

ff-8= mr-know-it-all zell
ff-9= baku
ff-10=riku
12= balthy
fft= ramza, geronimo!
ff-7= cid

lol at the video ff7 in 60 secs XD

philsov

Quote from: "Jon"FF4 is an awesome game. Too bad the newer gamers of today will probably over look this fine game because its graphics aren't exactly standard and it was only released on SNES, PS1 and GBA, now all history. FF4 After Years looks interesting...

(Plus this game introduced the Black Chocobo! With its own music! And it could fly!)

The DS version is pretty awesome -- redone from the ground up to include action slots (kinda like FFT/FF5) and tweaked/redesigned encounters.  I actually died in a random encounter in the tower of zot  :shock:
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

lytche

FF III (VI) = Terra
FF VII - Tifa all the way
FF VIII - Rinoa, Edea and Ultimecia - Seed seed seed, curse all Seed (note that's such a butch lez statement) Squall was okay too.
FF IX - I'd go with either Garnet or Freya. Vivi eventually.
FF-X - Shiva and Sin in his non Jeht version were the only 2 decent characters.
FF XII Fran. She has kickass legs.
FF XIII Lightning, then Fang, then Vanille. The rest may die.
FFT - Teta. She didnt managed to annoy me, died too soon.
FFTa - Red Mage. Pretty sprite.

DaveSW

Gilgamesh, for being the only character, besides possibly Gogo, to be the exact same character in multiple games.  He even was missing some of his arms in FF8, maybe because they were blown off when he used Exploder in FF5?

Oh, Balthier, because I didn't think it would be possible to make a PC more broken then Orlandu.
Freya, because dragoon rats are surprisingly cool.
Fran, because I never thought I would want to f*** Chewbacca.
Galuf, for having the only only badass death in FF.
Gau, because he was so far beyond amazing, yet most people never use him.  Nightshade, FTW.
Ziggy, because even though he was in Xenosaga, I still have daddy issues when I play FF.
I am awesome.

Zuka

FF I it's been way too long to remember.
FF II See FF1
FF III Dark Knight (go figure)
FF IV Damn, can't remember the main guy's name, you know, the dragoon, then later paladin guy.
FF V That old guy that dies. (hands down)
FF VI Terra
FF VII *points to his avatar (I hate calling it that) replaces avatar with Character Icon*
FF VIII F*ck that game. F*ck it hard.
FF IX Freya, she's a bad ass yo, no denying that.
FF X Yuna, and no I'm not a girl, I just LOOOOOVE healers. Might be tied with Rikku though, I also like stealing.
FF XI Obviously, my character.
FF XII Balthier he is the leading man after-all.
Never played 13+

FFT Delita, greatest villain, and greatest rise to power in gaming history!
FFTA I don't know, I guess there were some cool ones, that chick with the rapiers was kinda cool, she basically has swordskills.
FF Chocobo Racing Bahamut, totally, 'sept I like to paint him white and name him Ultima, since you can create your own racers.