• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFH Steam Group

Started by st4rw4k3r, December 17, 2011, 08:05:05 pm

Should FFH have a steam group?

yes
8 (80%)
no
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

st4rw4k3r

December 17, 2011, 08:05:05 pm Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 04:02:10 pm by st4rw4k3r
I don't know if there is an FFH steam group, but if not, I would gladly start one up, see as many of us have steam.

3lric

• Modding version: PSX

dinosaur

Steam... like, steam room... as in, there is a steam room in the back of the gay locker room where men do things in the dark, kind of stream room?

st4rw4k3r

st4rw4k3r

"Steam is a digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications platform developed by Valve Corporation. It is used to distribute games and related media online, from small independent developers to larger software houses. Steam also has community features, automated game updates, in-game voice and chat functionality." - Taken from wikipedia's Steam (software) page

GeneralStrife

Steam is a copyright whore. I wouldn't put our work on it.

st4rw4k3r

No GS, we are making a gaming group.
Not posting games we made on it.

Its so everyone with steam that are on FFH, can join the group and keep tabs on everyone.

Joseph Strife

I liked the idea, i would join :)
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Kagebunji

Makes me want to get Steam...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Zaen

Never! I only use Steam for TF2... and I use it for that rarely. Steam is EVIL!
"Oh, God!! The Hokuten!!" ~Guard, Sand Rat Cellar

st4rw4k3r

I have a lot of people that are here on steam, and most play TF2. So thats fine Zaen.

3lric

Quote from: st4rw4k3r on December 18, 2011, 02:59:01 pm
I have a lot of people that are here on steam, and most play TF2. So thats fine Zaen.

TF2 is why i have Steam but now i have other games on it as well. It would be nice to see what other people are playing/play
  • Modding version: PSX

LightningHax

Sure, let's have one. I'd gladly join it. TF2 has been wasting a lot of my time anyway. >_>

st4rw4k3r

okay I have 10 votes total, 8 of those are in favour.
I'll be making the group asap.