• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:00:44 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Need Software Help!

Started by thisisstupid999, July 24, 2010, 09:06:48 pm

thisisstupid999

I downloaded this pack- http://ffhacktics.com/downloads.php?id=31 It's the link to the most recent pack of FFTPatcher, FForgASM, FFTacText, and Shishi Sprite Editor. I have a .net framework higher than 2.0 (I have 3.5) which I downloaded especially for the purpose of using these applications. When I extract the files via WinRar to a place in my documents, they work at first, but after a minute or so every time I double click on one of the 4 applications a notice comes up saying that the application can't bu used due to an error. It really doesn't describe what the error is though. Therefore, if I want to use these 4 applications on a regular basis, then I'll have to keep extracting the files from the download and quickly open the applications. I don't want to have to do that all the time. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Cheetah

Post help questions in the help thread. Orange is ugly. This topic will be moved to the help section soon.

I find that keeping the programs in the Programs Folder makes a world of difference. Sometimes having the files you are working on also there helps too.
Current Projects:

thisisstupid999

Alright thanks man. Here's a screen shot to also show what the problem is.

thisisstupid999

Nevermind. I figured it out. I should've been keeping all the files from the 457 Rar file together. I was separating the 4 applications from the other stuff because I didn't think it was important. I guess it is. I put it all in the programs file though just to be sure. Thanks man.