• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:25:06 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

CoP Battle logs

Started by Kokojo, May 07, 2010, 09:27:24 am

Kokojo

May 07, 2010, 09:27:24 am Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 08:47:01 am by Kokojo
Welcome to the CoP Battle Logs topic!
Need help with a battle? Have a good strategy?
Here you can share your battles in video, text, or picture format.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Cheetah

Well my CoP playthrough is done for now because it crashes when I get to the last battle. Any ideas on how to fix this? I'm on part 22 and plan to upload all that I have in the next few days.

Cheetah's CoP playthrough/critique:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:

Part 9:

Part 10:

Part 11:

Part 12:

Part 13:

Part 14:

Part 15:

Part 16:

Part 17:

Part 18:

Part 19:
Current Projects:

Chim

Many of you may not know me but I've sort of lurked here periodically for quite some time now. I decided to make a Let's play and I chose Kokojo's hack to be my first series.

I've waited until I finished to make a thread so I would have everything out of the way and I would have a final thoughts video before presenting the series.

The playlist can be found here. (Link)

Gotwald

-- Attention Citizens, this is the Computer. 2 + 2 now equals 3.9999238849009985. Please recalibrate your equipment.

My youtube Channel
My 1.3 Playthough (Complete)
My Final fantasy I Blind playthrough

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Gotwald

I just finished my playthrough of CoP, videos are uploading now (I just did the last 7 so they are all coming right now)

I really like the new classes and the mechanics, although I have a few problems.

#1. Character loss. I agree with dome when I say that my best characters were taken away without me knowing and without me being able to forsee this. I get mad about it in my video if you watched it. While yes, for the story, it is a very good plot twist (althought TBH I kinda stopped rooting for Gospel after he totally disowned shaefer (Fucking douche gospel)) and it shows a lot about Gospel and Ilya's character and how they loved each other and such. I can't think of a solution, because it just seemed SO FITTING when Shaefer turns on you, and the fact that he was my best made it that much more satisfying of a plot twist. So... ok fine, it isn't a problem, I am actually giving you a high 5 because that was a good idea. Some people might get angry, I felt satisfied because it was the plot.

#2. Golum sucks. Give them innate martial arts or they are useless. Not being able to be healed, and not being able to do damage, and still taking shit loads from magic = bullshit. Granted, when he had martial arts he was way better, but the golem didn't seem like a good class from what I saw.

#3. PuppetterrrRRRrrr battle was retarded. It wasn't fun, it wasn't hard, it was boring and long and stupid and repedative. IT SUCKED. FUCK THAT BATTLE. Change it, I will never play chapter 1 again.

#4. Daredevil isn't very good. his heal is only 1 hp , he doesn't have MA when he is all about MA, and I didn't like it.

#5. +1 speed is a really good skill, and gospel with half MP is so rape. mioght wanna see to that, unless you want that.

Overall, the game is very fun, and I would love to see more. Thank you, Kokojo!
-- Attention Citizens, this is the Computer. 2 + 2 now equals 3.9999238849009985. Please recalibrate your equipment.

My youtube Channel

AnthraX85

i HAD to register on this forum, just to congratulate Kokojo, and EVERYONE involved in making this patch... it's amazing. I never thought i would play final fantasy tactics with a different story, and this was the first patch i chose to play...

i can't wait for part 2 to come...

cheers! keep the good work, guys!

Kokojo

Hey thanks! Im working on chapter 2 right now :P It's a bit longuer because of the new maps, but it's worth it!

Wiz

You're Welcome Sir :mrgreen:

Sorry for destroying the reading of the dialogue, sleep deprivation took effect while recording lol

Compared to every vid I've got up of 1.3 so far, I've got my settings fine-tuned, so enjoy.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Wiz

For you <3

Wiz

part 4

Hope it's not too loud. Sorry if it is XD

Wiz

March 21, 2011, 06:56:21 pm #11 Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 08:36:37 pm by Wiz
part 5

Fixed the problem Koko ;) (Check PM)

Audioswapped stupid "Content ID Matches", ranting about that later today in the General Forum.

Wiz

part 6

Sorry about the delay, was busy with IRL. And nice plot change Koko :P

Wiz

part 7

I'm not certain, but I think this is the second to last battle if I'm not mistaken.

Kokojo

Wacthing them all, taking notes.

Durbs

Quote from: Gotwald on August 10, 2010, 08:00:55 pm
#2. Golum sucks. Give them innate martial arts or they are useless. Not being able to be healed, and not being able to do damage, and still taking shit loads from magic = bullshit. Granted, when he had martial arts he was way better, but the golem didn't seem like a good class from what I saw.
#3. PuppetterrrRRRrrr battle was retarded. It wasn't fun, it wasn't hard, it was boring and long and stupid and repedative. IT SUCKED. FUCK THAT BATTLE. Change it, I will never play chapter 1 again.

#2: Yeah, I kinda have to agree. It doesn't have enough strong points for its weak points.
#3: I liked it, but I do think it should be something else. Perhaps another boss battle with only her? What might be interesting if you still want to keep the puppet concept is if you give her a move called 'Marionette', which inflicts an un-removable charm for two turns, making a member of your team her puppet.

On a side note, LOVED the guardian class.  :D
  • Modding version: PSX

Gotwald

Quote from: Durbs on April 03, 2011, 12:07:41 pm
#3: I liked it, but I do think it should be something else. Perhaps another boss battle with only her? What might be interesting if you still want to keep the puppet concept is if you give her a move called 'Marionette', which inflicts an un-removable charm for two turns, making a member of your team her puppet.

I played this before he changed the puppeteer fight, when 90% of the time the puppets would use don't move. They didn't have the MP drain skill, and would just don't move over and over and over. I like it more since it has been changed.

Seriously, watch the video I posted, it's so much better than it was when I did it.

My youtube Channel

Wiz

April 10, 2011, 10:31:14 pm #17 Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 11:20:21 pm by Wiz
part 8 (GAMEPLAY DONE!!!)

"Lesial" should have like 30-40 more health so 90/100 HP total. Too easy w/o it.

And Ilya's still in the party after the fight? Fix it you sexy beast XD

Thanks for making this pleasurable game gorgeous *kisses Kokojo* can't wait to help you with chapter 2 :D. Critique vid will come later (still don't know when it'll take place).

I'll post that in the general info thread or w.e. it's called.

Samuraiblackbelt

<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."