• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 08:40:09 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Curse of the Viper Forum RPG - Capture Dat Flag!

Started by RavenOfRazgriz, May 10, 2011, 06:06:43 am

RavenOfRazgriz

Atrius' eyebrow twitches, and after a moment he stands up, slamming both his hands onto the table and stares Rellia directly into the eyes.  As he speaks, his tone is very clear in stating that he's no longer putting up with anyone's bullshit. "Listen carefully, Rellia.  You are a member of this squadron, and you will follow my command.  Now let's try this again.  If we are against the Snap Dragons, you will handle distracting Sieg and keeping him away from Team Shield as long as possible.  If we are not, you will join Team Spear in assaulting the enemy's Flag position.  Is.  This.  Understood?"

MysticKnightFF5

Rellia continues meditating, clearly not even in a state of awareness.

Ryqoshay

It may not be his place, but the Executor has seen enough that he can no longer remain silent. "You know, m'lady." He says to the meditating woman before him. "I hate to say, but were you in the Roughnecks now, Rasczak would have shot you already... Consider yourself fortunate to serve such a tolerant man."
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

RavenOfRazgriz

Atrius remains silent as Quentin relates his experiences on the Roughnecks, crossing his arms for a minute before walking around the table toward Rellia.  His wrestling with Rin had reignited a certain... flame from back when he was a member of the Wild Horses, and what comes next could be seen as probably the most out-of-character thing the veteran Cobra members have seen from their Commander so far - he winds back and nails the meditating Rellia directly across the face with a right hook. "Don't you fucking ignore me, Rellia.  After Canada, I am tired of your shit.  I can only thank God that Silette isn't here or she'd have gotten something far worse than you just did.  You will operate as a functioning, cooperative member of this squadron, or I'll be making a phone call and making sure you're no longer a part of this one or any other one.  I do not have the time or the patience to deal with someone who isn't going to do their job right now.  Is this understood?"

Randomname

Rin gives a low whistle and a face-splitting smile.  "Atty-boy!  I haven't seen a disciplinary slug that good since ummm... Since I broke Evan's jaw for smarting off one too many times!  I was wrong.  I think you can Commander juuuuust fine." She looks Atrius up and down in a way that should make anyone uncomfortable.

MysticKnightFF5

As Atrius breaks her meditation, she falls over and stares back at Atrius, rubbing her cheek lightly... that really hurt. "Atrius with a backbone?" she muses, "Yup, I understand." An interesting, not entirely clear what sort, but an interesting smirk crosses her face. She raises an eyebrow at Rin for a moment, but restrains herself.

Ryqoshay

The Executor clears his throat. "Not exactly what I had in mind, sir... I'm afraid I have trouble condoning violence against women..."

Ryqoshay

"Aye, sir..." A bit of reluctance can be heard in his voice.

Randomname

Rin passes a glare to Quentin.  "And why wouldn't a woman deserve any less than a man if she acts out of line?  Are we to be coddled by our superiors and made weaker for it?  Only through strict discipline and hardening can we become good soldiers.  To deny a woman that based on her gender is to disrespect her."

NinjaWeazel

"Well, I'd say there's a definite difference between punching a disobedient solder and beating a civilian woman."  The old man finishes his beer and tosses it into the garbage.  "Then again chivalry is supposed to have died a couple hundred years ago."

Ryqoshay

"There are plenty of options between coddling and striking." the Executor points out. "It is by no means black and white."

VampragonLord

Lyra immediately, almost instinctively turns and buries her face in Linear's shoulder as Atrius winds back, fearing what will come next and listening for it to connect. Her body shakes slightly at the sound of fist meeting jaw and a quiet squeak comes out of her, as she almost as immediately eases herself back to sitting up properly, the moment having passed. Not wanting to undermine Atrius's authority, even though she opposes the manner in which he did it, something had to be done to make everyone fall into line, and that seemed the trick.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Ryqoshay

"See?" Quentin says, placing a hand on the timid girl's shoulder. "You're scaring the poor little lady."

Randomname

"Sorry if this sounds harsh, but if a little slap like that upsets you, maybe you shouldn't be a soldier.  Keep in mind, those tanks you step on, those planes you smack out of the sky... those pilots behind the controls of stolen Zakus...  They are all people, just like us, fighting for what they believe in.  With friends and family that they care about.  And you're killing them as if they were nothing."  Rin looks away from everyone, avoiding eye contact.  "Discipline like that is nothin'.  There are no ladies here, nor are there any men.  We are only soldiers, doing our jobs.  And that job is to kill people, not just hit them hard."

MysticKnightFF5

Rellia stands and smiles at Rin, "It doesn't matter what they believe in or what they are, we'll kill them all. Every last one, and without mercy."

VampragonLord

"I know that Rin.... Its just... different. You guys are my friends, the only real family I have out here. I'd rather you guys aren't fighting eachother as well. Just because we're at war doesn't mean we can't be civilized about it" She lets out a sigh. Of course everyone draws attention to her not wanting to WATCH a friend be punched, instead of the fact that her friend was just punched by another friend. "Look you guys worry about yourselves, you know I'll always be in battle when needed. I'm just a bit squeamish about people I know. "
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Ryqoshay

The Executor sighs. "Never give a sword to a man who can't dance." He laments quietly.

Durbs

Wesley nods. "Then I guess I'll take the rock and a hard place with Team Shield. Hopefully there will be a good hiding spot nearby so I can get a few good shots in, but if it's too far away I guess I'll have to settle for weaker cover."
  • Modding version: PSX