• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:11:51 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

consecutive order of all battles in FFT

Started by Takama, July 23, 2010, 10:46:36 am

Takama

At first i´d like to thank all the people that made the FFT hacking tools like FFTpatcher possible. It was like a little dream came true, when i discovered this site yesterday. So thank you guys and girls.

I´d like to edit the enemies you encounter in all the battles using FFTpatcher, in order to make the game harder. But in the ENTD tab, all the battles appear not in a consecutive order,
Mandalia plains appears as #184 for example.

So my question is: Is there a ordered list all the FFt battles including the random battles?

Mordred Deschain

Random battles are not in a list, well, i think is in a kind of order, but bravery history is, i recomend u to download FFT 1.13, ist just awesom!!

<------------Thats history

<-------------battles

philsov

any FFT faq can tell you the list of battles.  

They are roughly in order in fftpatcher (storylines are the last section), save several blips.  

Random battles, the first 70%-ish of fftpatcher, usually and roughly correspond to their chapter placement.  Mandalia 4, for example, is fought only during chapter 4.  Mandalia 3 is in both 3 and 4.  etc.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Quote from: "philsov"Random battles, the first 70%-ish of fftpatcher, usually and roughly correspond to their chapter placement.  Mandalia 4, for example, is fought only during chapter 4.  Mandalia 3 is in both 3 and 4.  etc.

Did not know that.  Is there a time frame on the * 5 battles?

philsov

5's are the "rares" (5% fight rate?) and occur only in chapter 4.  

There is some flux to 1 through 4 scheme; a few 3's are available in chapter 2 and we haven't really sat down and mapped storyline points for certain fights because there's just a lot to wade through, but that's the gross generalization.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Sterling LaVaughn

Figured I'd just post in this thread instead of making a new one.

I'm compiling when certain fights become available, but before I continue (mid-Chapter 2 right now) I figured I'd ask:

- Is there still no list of this anywhere?
- How much is known about World Map hacking/info? I haven't seen much from browsing/searching around a bit and FFTPatcher doesn't seem to have anything; I assume this stuff is directly connected to it