• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 05:37:24 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Things you always wanted to say

Started by Xifanie, October 06, 2009, 08:50:12 am

Xifanie

October 06, 2009, 08:50:12 am Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
Perception is up to the reader, as this is the SPAM section.

Let me start:
- Dome, you're dumb, but at least you stopped using retarded smilies... that took a ban threat though.
- Asmo stop complaining about the god filter. Would you really want to have xtians invade the forums?
- Narutards, just fucking die already. Naruto is just really fucking gay and stupid and I'd rather have any sprites made from ANYTHING but that.
- Voldemort and Zalge you are wusses. Emotionally borkenered because of girls? oh noes.
- Seushiro, your avatar sucks. The eye animation doesn't make it look cool, it's just retarded.
- Welcome back gojoe!
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kokojo

October 06, 2009, 09:20:43 am #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kokojo
Zodiac, you like the banhammer too much.
FFH users, why are you so fucking happy when Zodiac uses the :ban: ? You just squirt with pleasure.
Voldemort, stop being and asshole and pretending not to be.
Asmo, you CAN be wrong, be now you showed me you can argue properly, so I am kinda lame.
Lasting_Dawn, I actually do often feel sorry for you because we are so dumb.
Seushiro, actually, it does make it better.
Dome, you do earn your title.
Bp, you're a quitter.
FFMaster, you have no fucking life since you killed big K.

SPAM IS ALL ABOUT HATE
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Xifanie

October 06, 2009, 09:36:39 am #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
<3 u 2

PS: Go back woodcutting you fucking quebecer.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Mental_Gear

October 06, 2009, 09:44:07 am #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Mental_Gear
Kingdom Hearts sucks
FF7 is decent
Call of Duty is overrated
Activision stole Microsoft's 'money-grabbing whores' title.
The word filter gets in the way at times.
Most PS3 owners that slag off games like WET and Brutal Legend are graphics whores who think a game needs 5-minute reload animations to be good.
Bamco are ruining Soul Calibur
Sony are lazy when it comes to online

Fusso

October 06, 2009, 10:44:03 am #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Fusso
Marathon is the best game ever made, there is no room for argumentation, it's a scientific truth.
Sex is overrated, i only got married so i can finish sex and watch star trek the next generation.
The latest console that i bought was an intellivision in 1982, everything after that was pure balls.
I have a Fiat Panda that i don't drive because i like to sleep in my way to the office, the bus is more comfortable.
The only people that play The Sims are retarded women with polycystic uterus that never reached an orgasm.
I'm anti-nationalist, anti-government, anti-religion, anti-laws and i hate every single one of you.
I'm aware that i'm a bitter old man, but i still have all my hair and my dick is still working.
In case that my hair fall or my dick fail, i'll gladly kill myself in a dark ritual to bring Cthulhu back to life.
But i still think that Swiss Chocolate Häagen-Dazs is the reason why it's worth to living in the real world.
Of course... forgot those 4chan's camwhores! That always make my day jollier and fulfilling.
*** END OF MESSAGE ***

Mental_Gear

October 06, 2009, 10:52:33 am #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Mental_Gear
The latest console that i bought was an intellivision in 1982, everything after that was pure balls.

Then how'd you learn of and play FFT?

Fusso

October 06, 2009, 11:05:03 am #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Fusso
emulator
*** END OF MESSAGE ***

DarthPaul

October 06, 2009, 11:21:58 am #7 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Kingdom Hearts was always a game I found contemptible. I am typing this while wearing a custom Org 13 Jacket.
Halo ODST proved that the series could have a little fun if you're not playing as a superhuman fuck.
When my favorite manga ended I shed a tear...dammit.
Naruto spriters...that show sucked after volume 2 of the manga.
On that note, why does everyone I know love One Peice. It's the biggest peice of crap I've ever seen. And you guys know how tolerant I am.

Dome, I may be mean, irritable, and unfair to you but I do like you...
Lasting Dawn, I have a feeling I irritate you...sorry bout that.
Seushiro, Kaze did it first and right.
MagiTek, Fuck you.
Welcome back GoJoe.

Why is Kingdom Hearts addicting?!
I hate most Disney movies.
Mostly Aladdin.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Mental_Gear

October 06, 2009, 11:31:53 am #8 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Mental_Gear
Are 'addicting' and 'addictive' two entirely different words? Personally I've played very few games worse than KH1.

MiKeMiTchi

October 06, 2009, 11:44:05 am #9 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by MiKeMiTchi
-It's really great FFH doesn't have official rules. I can get use to St. Ajora.
-I'm starting to hate the connection between NARUTO and FFT, too
-Seu, don't let Zodiac fool ya!
-Sir LD, post the next demo!!
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Archael

October 06, 2009, 11:46:10 am #10 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote- Voldemort and Zalge you are wusses. Emotionally borkenered because of girls? oh noes.

sounds about right

I'll man up

Vanya

October 06, 2009, 01:20:21 pm #11 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Vanya
I pretty much always say what's on my mind, bitches.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

philsov

October 06, 2009, 01:20:53 pm #12 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by philsov
@Dome and Zodiac:

NEW SIG AND AVATAR.  PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL CAPS GOD.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Mental_Gear

October 06, 2009, 01:47:26 pm #13 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Mental_Gear
Forgot this.

LOL XBOX NOT GETTING MGS4 CRY SUM MOAR

Dome

October 06, 2009, 01:59:51 pm #14 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dome
Quote from: "Zodiac"- Dome, you're dumb, but at least you stopped using retarded smilies... that took a ban threat though
Retarded smilies...like those? ^_^ ;P :-) :'-( xD
Quote from: "Kokojo"Dome, you do earn your title.
YESH!
Quote from: "darthpaul"Dome, I may be mean, irritable, and unfair to you but I do like you...
I love you too darth
Quote from: "philsov"@Dome and Zodiac:
NEW SIG AND AVATAR.  PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL CAPS St. Ajora.
NOU

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Sephirot24

October 06, 2009, 02:13:07 pm #15 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Sephirot24
- Asmo, sometimes you crit in such a way that it's really too much aggression to handle, but now I got used to it =/
- Hey guys get someone who can decode music so we can start making / introducing new one to FFT already!!!!
- Seu, I like your avatar, don't mind them.
- Dome, you have a green name, hence you're awesome.
- I have like 500+ posts and I didn't contribute anything to the site except my opinion T_T
- Word filters are annoying, always, no matter the word.
- I wasn't in the page at the time, but we need ranks back! Vets, you know what I mean.

Asmo X

October 06, 2009, 02:23:12 pm #16 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Asmo X
-Zodiac, enough with the generic rage at Christians. It makes you look like an emotional teenager trying to rebel against his parents.
-Remember when Arch wrote up an apology to various local boneheads about a month ago? Pretty lame dude.
-Zodiac should only hand out forum sections to legitimate community projects. Handing out a forum section for FFT: Complete was the first good move on this front for ages.
-CoK fucking sucks
-If you like anime you are retarded
-Stop bitching about my criticism you crybaby faggots

LastingDawn

October 06, 2009, 02:35:40 pm #17 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Quote from: "Kokojo"Lasting_Dawn, I actually do often feel sorry for you because we are so dumb.

Haha, fully agree with you there, only idiots such as ourselves would underestimate their abilities, and proclaim to attempt to create a whole new FFT, haha! But do I regret it? Not one bit. As of now the Mercenaries forum allows a place for people to work on myriad of different projects, my job is just to implement these projects into the game. I can only hope we both don't disappoint the people that look forward to playing our finished projects.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Dome

October 06, 2009, 03:02:21 pm #18 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dome
Quote from: "Sephirot24"- Dome, you have a green name, hence you're awesome
I dont even know why I actually have a green name, but it's nice to have
LOL
Quote from: "Asmo X"If you like anime you are retarded
IM THE FIRST OF THE RETARDS AND I DOESNT AFRAID!
Quote from: "Asmo X"Stop bitching about my criticism you crybaby faggots
I like you criticism, you make me laugh lot of times

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

FFMaster

October 06, 2009, 05:12:01 pm #19 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by FFMaster
Quote from: "Zodiac"- Narutards, just fucking die already. Naruto is just really fucking gay and stupid and I'd rather have any sprites made from ANYTHING but that.

=)

Quote from: "Kokojo"FFMaster, you have no fucking life since you killed big K.

=(
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢