• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:04:56 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

LIOS Editor (IOS Save file Editor)

Started by izlud3, February 20, 2013, 02:47:16 pm

archilles89

I have made the dumb choice of buying the game first (on ios) and only figuring out that there is no app that can successfully find the FFTWoL folder and subsequently the save file. Can anybody help me with this?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

pierrot

Hello! I found a way to get the save files out of IOS. It is necessary to put only the iMasing program, you will also be able to activate by finding the key on the Internet, as in the usual only 5 attempts to manipulate files are available. Immediately I will say tried on version 13.4.1, but updated on 13.5 and lost privileges to pull out preserves. Installing the program do not be afraid if you require a password from the account, also at the beginning there were doubts, but took risks and found what long sought. It 's almost the same customer as iTunes, only more can be done through it. On screenshots I hope it will be clear how to do it, nothing complicated. Successful breaking ^_^
  • Modding version: WotL

pierrot

Quote from: pierrot on May 28, 2020, 09:21:17 amHello! I found a way to get the save files out of IOS. It is necessary to put only the iMasing program, you will also be able to activate by finding the key on the Internet, as in the usual only 5 attempts to manipulate files are available. Immediately I will say tried on version 13.4.1, but updated on 13.5 and lost privileges to pull out preserves. Installing the program do not be afraid if you require a password from the account, also at the beginning there were doubts, but took risks and found what long sought. It 's almost the same customer as iTunes, only more can be done through it. On screenshots I hope it will be clear how to do it, nothing complicated. Successful breaking ^_^

FoxBat

So I've tried that method but every time i got to documents it says the "file sharing" is not enabled and only the developer can enable it? Is there a way to get past this? Plz halp  :(
  • Discord username: FoxBat

keenoycool

Quote from: FoxBat on May 31, 2020, 03:25:44 amSo I've tried that method but every time i got to documents it says the "file sharing" is not enabled and only the developer can enable it? Is there a way to get past this? Plz halp  :(

Yes, I've tried it too, but it said "documents folder is not accessible, as of ios 8.3 bla bla ...... ", help me please
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

keenoycool

I've done like you did, but how to copy again to my device?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Jnocide

Pierrot is full of crap since you need an idevice older than may 2017.  The device shown in the screenshots is at least 2018.
Semper Fidelis
  • Discord username: Jnocide

NervZero

I know the new updates do not let us access the files... but can we access the icloud save? and edit that?