• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 03:29:00 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Eternal's Headset 'Betting' Pool

Started by Celdia, February 01, 2011, 02:56:41 pm

Celdia

Okay, this is a proper betting pool since I don't intend to endorse any kind of monetary exchange with this, but anyways...

Eternal is notorious for breaking everything even remotely like headphones he gets near. He has purchased a headset/mic and it has a 30 day warranty on it. I'm 'taking bets' on when its going to break. Feel free to post your own guesses here.

I say 32 days.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Eternal

24 days.

...wait, why am I betting against myself?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Scearcely

29 days, followed by 1 day of not being able to reach a warraty favorable repairshop

Kaijyuu

Tomorrow, from the time of this post.

Eternal

I'm so happy to see that FFH has faith in myself and my headphones...
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kill_Bones

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Wolfran

Quote from: Scearcely on February 01, 2011, 03:03:50 pm
29 days, followed by 1 day of not being able to reach a warraty favorable repairshop
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

VampragonLord

127 hours, 39 minutes and 12 seconds from the exact time of this post
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Eternal

Given the odd issues I've been having, I'd say Kai might be onto something.

Hana

I'll leave thinking up witty signatures to the prose.

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Gotwald

-- Attention Citizens, this is the Computer. 2 + 2 now equals 3.9999238849009985. Please recalibrate your equipment.

My youtube Channel
My 1.3 Playthough (Complete)
My Final fantasy I Blind playthrough

GeneralStrife