• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:58:42 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Codenamedois Sprites

Started by codenamedois, January 11, 2023, 11:28:58 am

codenamedois

Hello everyone, I am new to this community, but not exactly new to FFT (played the game since 1997) and modding (did some stuff for Street Fighter 4, Dragon's Dogma, Dark Souls 3, etc...). I am planning to release some custom sprites and share here. Some are more simple, some are more complex, some are more... Sexier? Well. For my first post, I bring two custom sprites.

The first one is a very simple variation of Valmafra's sprites, reimagining her as a vampire (I have a thing for vampire chicks). It's in essence a pallet swap with little editing on her eyes to the color red. I created extra pallets, so it can be used to replace generic units.

The second one is the Female Monk, but with a bikini instead of her spandex. I've changed the color of her gauntlets and greaves on the first pallet, so they can be told apart from her skin better, but left them unaltered in the subsequent pallets.

For my next project, I will give the Male Monk a similar treatment I gave to the female and I will do Sexy Male Monk, Hot Ryu style (don't know if anyone here besides me play Street Fighter 5... For the ones who don't know, just google "Hot Ryu".

Hope you guys like.

P.S.: I don't know if you guys welcome sexy/skimpy stuff, I didn't find any sprite of that caliber around, but honestly I don't know if it is because the community prefers to keep its custom sprites PG13, or it was simple graphical limitations of FFT sprites or disinterest in the matter. I just hope to not get banned in my first post here :roll: .
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL