• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:59:05 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

All FFT Characters Sprites Completion Project

Started by Bloodthirster0, September 19, 2009, 10:32:03 pm

mav

October 13, 2009, 07:26:52 am #80 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by mav
As far as his right shoulder goes, I just wanted to point out that having both shoulders aligned looked really fake (for whatever reason), but I'll change it back. And I'll check on the shading all around--add some more wrinkles, etc.

EDIT: Newest version attached; shoulders aligned better, more shading added to chest. Couldn't get wrinkles on the forehead to look right. I figure that's why virtually no portraits in FFT have 'em...

Cheetah

October 13, 2009, 09:52:18 pm #81 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
Oh yeah the neck is looking really really good now. The bottom right and left corners are looking just a bit flat, maybe just extending the shading but that might result in pillow shading.
Current Projects:

Bloodthirster0

October 13, 2009, 10:10:20 pm #82 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Bloodthirster0
wow Mav,this is...is..is awesome,it looks exactly like him and its also the nicest FFT bald dude ever.

I didnt work with the sprite this weekend and holydays(Monday and Tuesday),but I did progress with it,thanks to Seushiro,who showed me a new base for the sprite
Need something useful to write here

dwib

October 13, 2009, 10:30:25 pm #83 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by dwib
dude that looks baller, the shoulders are so much better now. very nice improvement

jimmyjw88

October 13, 2009, 11:54:16 pm #84 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by jimmyjw88
Very nice mav ^^
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

mav

October 14, 2009, 08:17:43 am #85 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by mav
Quote from: "Cheetah"Oh yeah the neck is looking really really good now. The bottom right and left corners are looking just a bit flat, maybe just extending the shading but that might result in pillow shading.
Yeah, I'm afraid of verging into the pillow territory, but I think it'll be possible to add a little bit more shading without ruining anything. We'll see.

Anyways, once this one is done, I'll take a look at which other sprites will need portraits and take care of those too (assuming no one else wants to).

Bloodthirster0

October 14, 2009, 08:24:17 pm #86 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Bloodthirster0
here the new the revised version,with new legs and boots,boots now have 4 shades like the original design

Back View by Seushiro
Diag. Back View by Me

mav

October 15, 2009, 04:02:16 pm #87 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by mav
Looks good to me. Though what do I know?

Bloodthirster0

October 25, 2009, 02:16:51 pm #88 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Bloodthirster0
Ok,I need an assembler to make Bald Dude/Mitch Spritesheet since I dont have time and the patience to do it, the 5 main poses is enough for most of its completion,but I will keep working on the irregular poses like death,damage and critical poses

MerlinRST

Is there any tutorial on how to create these drawings/characters/sprites on the forum? I would like to learn to participate in future projects like this. (I still haven't found it, I landed here by parachute while looking for something else) and by the way, do any of you have Ruvelia's sprite? I can't find it anywhere. I would like to use it in a version of my FFT (It won't be available because it won't be a Dedicated MOD, just with some changes for me to play by myself)
  • Modding version: PSX
Merlin was here! ;)
  • Discord username: Harley Quinn#0534

CONMAN

There are a few little tutorials out there, but even if with all the knowledge- you will have to jump in the pool a little.

There is a tutorial here:  https://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=6618.0

I made a simply head swap / frankein-sprite tutorial with graphics gale : https://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=11236.msg213573#msg213573

While it might not be what you imagined, I did make a Ruvelia

MerlinRST

Quote from: CONMAN on November 15, 2022, 04:41:29 pmThere are a few little tutorials out there, but even if with all the knowledge- you will have to jump in the pool a little.

There is a tutorial here:  https://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=6618.0

I made a simply head swap / frankein-sprite tutorial with graphics gale : https://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=11236.msg213573#msg213573

While it might not be what you imagined, I did make a Ruvelia
I am happy to have the honor of using this sprite in a game that, despite not being very big, I will spend a lot of time playing. I am aware that you were involved in the creation of Ruvelia's sprite as I saw some posts on the forum, mainly about Souls of Destiny (which is already in my game library, and although I haven't played it yet, I saw your videos on youtube and I really liked the gameplay, I'm looking forward to playing it!). When I have some time from my work, I'll research the issue of creating sprites, and I'll try to create some work. And as for creating a dedicated mod like yours... well, it will take me a while to understand all those codes, but one day I will! Thanks again so much for letting me use your work!
Merlin was here! ;)
  • Discord username: Harley Quinn#0534