• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:12:38 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Ramza leaves my party!? why?

Started by reversebustersword, August 18, 2015, 08:18:37 am

reversebustersword

Hi, I'm in the beginning chapters of the game and after being the slums level, Ramza just decides to leave my party. Gone. Also i don't really care but the guest fighters are either goblins or templar knights for some reason.

I'm using knight swords could this be the problem?

3lric

• Modding version: PSX

Nyzer

Knight Swords shouldn't be an issue. You're just using a bad mod of some kind.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Angel

Ramza would only leave your party if you replaced his character incorrectly and you either have his faith set too high or you scripted him to leave. The guests... no idea what you did there. My head asplode.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Jumza

Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

reversebustersword

August 18, 2015, 08:17:18 pm #6 Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 10:03:22 pm by reversebustersword
Ramza's bravely and faith is both 70. Don't think that's high enough to make him leave though. Maybe I have to fixed the guest fighter's problem.

Nyzer

Ultimately there's no way for us to know. Whatever you did, or whatever you downloaded, has borked your game right up the ass. It's normally next to impossible to make Ramza leave the party, so whatever has been fucked up there is MAJOR.

If you have no idea what it was, it's probably time to wipe your patch entirely and start from scratch. Even the lady who made this site and built a synthesis shop mod from nothing doesn't seem able to help you at this point, which should tell you just how bad it is.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Jumza

Real reply: once I stopped Algus from entering my party in mandalia and when I beat thieves fort Ramza was forced out of the party in his place. Maybe something like that happened.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

reversebustersword

I just gave up trying to figure out what I did wrong. Instead putting in Delita

Emmy

Once I had an issue where I replaced Agrias/Gafgarion's classes for the ch 2 Dorter scene.  A player of mine had found Agrias as a glitchy mess with 00's for Brave, Faith, all other stats.  When the battle was completed, Ramza left the party due to low brave. (???)  This was all resolved by removing them as guests in the formation and making them appear as guests only in battle.

Jumza

Yeah, it seems as though having the event instruction for a character to leave that is not there will force Ramza to leave due to low brave or high faith despite that being impossible for him. Trying to load a character from formation that does not exist will create a glitched 00000000 character. Fun times :)