• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 01:27:17 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Twinees' Sprites

Started by Twinees, September 19, 2009, 09:59:13 am

Cheetah

This is looking so good, keep it up!
Current Projects:

mav

Twinees

Done =D
Now just to refine, and then add portrait.
  • Modding version: PSX

Cheetah

Man Twinees you absolutely blew through this sprite. I will try to find some time to go through this in ShiShi to give further comments.
Current Projects:

Jon

Yeah, you work with amazing speed. This came out very nicely. If you have time, I mean just for fun, try to make different poses for the singing animations. I don't think anyone would ever see those to be honest if this sprite was used in a patch. But thats up to you. Either way, this sprite is already legendary! :mrgreen:
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Lijj

Great. Glad it got finished so quickly. What's next?

Kill_Bones

ST. AJORA! That was done unbelievably fast! My opinion? *Clears throat* HOLYCRAPEPIC. As Lijj asked, what's next? If you have nothing in mind, I suggest Vincent. He needs a complete redone sprite and port, the japanese made him TERRIBLE, especially his portrait.

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Twinees

October 15, 2010, 08:19:18 pm #528 Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 03:05:33 am by twinees
I was thinking about working on Red XIII, get him over and done with, but he's only gonna have 1 attack due to not being able to add SP2 files. And because im pretty sure noone will want to swap him with a monster, the best option is Worker 8 which does have several SP2s, but then theres on 1 choice of replacing.
Anyway if people want me to, ill make SP2s, otherwise ill work on Vincent as Kill Bones suggested.
Edit: he is Type 1 btw :)

Pride

Was the nu mou ever finished?
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

mav

Hey, congrats on completing this thing. It looks fantastic.

Jon

I think make the sp2, then crop it so there are 2 versions lol. We never really needed those panthers to begin with anyways...

RandMuadDib

Wow thats super incredible dude! Amazing sprite! I just wish i had room in my game to add him :( Definitely considering a FF7 patch with the rate you're pumping out these great sprites.

Oh Hey what flavor is he? Type 1 or Type 2?
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Kagebunji

I dunno if you saw this already, but there is a small amount of portraits for FF7:

IMO Vincent and Sephiroth look way better than the one we have currently on site. Tifa and Yuffie looks decent too. Ofcourse I am talkin about ortraits only.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

GeneralStrife

Damn where'd those come from? the japs? the yuffie sprite and port are a GREAT start. plus what you said

Jon

Why does Sephiroth almost look happy? "Hahaha, I killed Aeris and my mother is an alien virus freak." Zack looks pretty good, hair is to light though, Tifa looks like she has darker hair. Vincent is really good except the lines on his bandana and I prefer when the mouth sash is pulled over the mouth, like my avatar portrait. Yuffie and Tifa are amazing, Tifa just looks a bit concerned. I don't like the Cloud portrait at all. Nice find Kage!

Zozma

zack's hair looks kinda stupid there too lol its too big, like DBZ hair or something... other than that they look good, id say that yuffie and vincent are good improvements, i dont like this version of zack's portrait either
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Kill_Bones

Our existing Cloud is better. I have a feeling Jon's zack will be better. Sephiroth, Yuffie and Tifa look pretty good, especially Sephiroth, and Vincent looks awsome, but is his hair brown there or is it just me?

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Twinees

good find kage, the only thing i dont like is sephiroth's lazy eyes. ill probably end up using these, but im not a fan of tifa.

mav

I prefer Smash's Sephiroth portrait to this one. The Vincent looks okay, but the bandanna is too long/the face is too short. The sprites are all decent enough. I'd say Yuffie stands out as the best one here.