• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFT WotL -More than hard- (ULUS - 10297) Simple mod that make the game harder!

Started by UnrealPH, September 04, 2021, 01:21:32 am

UnrealPH

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZZbXIbuXesPEz02aKWwLPYsGHMkambj3/view?usp=sharing

How to mod included (and cheat code that will make enemies mastered all job, too.)

Just a simple mod that make the game harder without cutting anything.

- Aside from giving all jobs innate skills there is no change to anything job related.
 - Replace some low tier items with multiplayer mode items. (Weapon in-battle sprite is not correct because I do not want to learn how to do it lol)
 - All status effect skills have higher success rate.
 - Add damage formula of every weapons in description.
 - All monsters have their hidden skill unlocked.
 - All enemiy spellcasters has Swiftness.
 - All monsters have at least 2 skills.
 - All bosses starting from chapter 2 have innate Safeguard, Defense Boost and a lot of HP.
 - Human in random encounter were buffed.
 - Most multiplayer items replace low tier items.
 - All jobs have innate abilities. You can check the job's innate abilities at status screen in Party Roster. (press select and click at the job title under the unit's name.)
 - Massive buff to Dark Knight and Mastered Onion Knight. They are worth getting now.
 - Massive buff to Agrias because she's my waifu.
 - CT of all skills were shorten.
 - Increase success rate to all buff/debuff magicks. (Protectja and Shellja are not shitty anymore.)
 - Enemies start having uber items at level 15.
 - Bosses that are obviously not human has ??? even in human form (mainly those Templar)

----------Additional SPECIAL BATTLE
--------------Save before going there because these encounter can occur as early as chapter 2 unlike base game special battle.

1. Balias Tor - 1 Dark Knight and 10 Knights. All with the best equipments! (The most hardest. Save before enter this green dot called Barias Tor!)
2. Zeklaus Desert - 3 Dances, 3 Bards and 3 Mimes (with equipments!). Always +5 level from your party!
3. Lenalian Plateau - All Magicians with Special Skill from boss!

Tools used: FFTactext version 457, FFTPatcher version 492 and Plastik's FFT - WotL Universal Slowndown removal patch (Thank you so much!)

Because I did not touch any hard code so you can continue playing this mod using your current save files but start a new game will gave you more fun!

If u find the game too difficult then just go Entice (Invite). Entice is the most broken skill in the early game. After getting Shirahadori and Arithmetic the game will not be too hard anymore so hanging in there and have fun!
  • Modding version: WotL
  • Discord username: UnrealPH

UnrealPH

I think the theory about Delita cutting Valmafra's tongue is totally bullshit. He need her to keep contact with the church until the very end. Cutting her tongue off is obviously a sign of his betrayal. Delita is a man with honey tongue it is easier for him to convince Valmafra to work for him given that he spare her life and her own swaying in loyalty. (If she's full on church ideal she could have stab Delita without hesitation.)

Feuholden

Access to the path D:/blabla/FFT Iso is denied...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
I Play Every Mod

UnrealPH

Feuholden

I Play Every Mod

LV99 Vivi

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Discord username: LV99 Vivi

xenor879

Is it possible for you to make it in an PPF type file? I play wotl on mobile and I don't have a working computer right now.

UnrealPH

Quote from: LV99 Vivi on October 10, 2021, 02:40:39 pmis wotl better now or something?

It is still hard to mod but I like to mess with the new job so I use this version instead.

UnrealPH

Quote from: xenor879 on December 12, 2021, 06:10:43 amIs it possible for you to make it in an PPF type file? I play wotl on mobile and I don't have a working computer right now.

Sorry I can't do that. I use PPSSPP (GOLDDDDD) to play on my android phone and has no problem to speak of.

PPSSPP is your way to go, sir!

Ananda