• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 31, 2024, 05:40:28 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Dragoon

Started by Astral, September 29, 2011, 03:31:25 am

Astral

Well, Im going to use some nifty Little tools to make this guy

Pretty cool eh. Only its going to take some serious work since ill be doing this from complete scratch

That may be, but the mental image of Velius/Belias rifling through a panty drawer like a dirty old man set to this music is too hilarious.

Dome

Why the hell is this in SPAM?

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Astral

ET might jump down my throat if i just post this as just an idea in spiriting =/
That may be, but the mental image of Velius/Belias rifling through a panty drawer like a dirty old man set to this music is too hilarious.

jimmyjw88

Oo...I'm liking this dragoon.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Astral

Yes I'm working on a sprite for it now.. it will be some time^^

Astral

Just to put that out there

that portrait is 61 colors

Eternal

I'd rather see it in Spriting than Spam. Moving it~
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

jimmyjw88

Well, I'm looking forward to this dragoon.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Cheetah

That is the Dragoon from Ogre Battle 64 right?
Current Projects:

Astral

Yes Cheetah...

It has 61 colors and I will have to make a complete new Face portrait and stuff..

It will be quite a bit different ^^ since 16 colors is the max for fft