• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:55:19 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Small worldmap/attack.out edit for FFT+

Started by Dome, October 19, 2015, 12:33:23 pm

Dome

October 19, 2015, 12:33:23 pm Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 09:35:38 am by Dome
Request: The event in Warjilis that unlocks the Deep Dungeon only triggers if you have the "Virgo" Zodiac stone (So, you must have defeated Altima to enter)

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

3lric

October 19, 2015, 06:59:33 pm #1 Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 07:35:18 am by Elric
Choto (?) already made a hack to make it go back to worldmap, it's on the forum somewhere. BTW, none of this is event stuff... This is worldmap/attack.out stuff.

The stone requirement is just a variable check in the conditions on Warjilis. You can learn this yourself on the Wiki. No reason for someone else to do something so small. It's just a variable edit based on the variables on the wiki, change the check for Warjilis to play the bar scene to include the variable for the Virgo stone.

^^ I explain how to do this in my "How to make a story mod" tutorial.
  • Modding version: PSX

Dome

QuoteChoto (?) already made a hack to make it go back to worldmap, it's on the forum somewhere. BTW, none of this is event stuff... This is worldmap/attack.out stuff.

Found it,  I'll post it here for everyone who might be interested as well return to worldmap after Altima by Pride

QuoteThe stone requirement is just a variable check in the conditions on Warjilis. You can learn this yourself on the Wiki. No reason for someone else to do something so small. It's just a variable edit based on the variables on the wiki, change the check for Warjilis to play the bar scene to include the variable for the Virgo stone.

^^ I explain how to do this in my "How to make a story mod" tutorial.

I'm confused by the amount of stuff written in that topic. I'll try to read it again later, (after some rest) and see if I manage to do it myself.

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

3lric

Ah okay, it was Pride, I knew someone did it.

What you want in that tutorial I wrote is the worldmap section. If you have questions, lemme know. It looks more confusing than it actually is.

Lockeadon

like asm in general. and wb dome, thought you died lol.

Angel

* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Jumza

Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.