• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:33:51 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Dear FFH, I'm Sorry - Arch

Started by Archael, August 18, 2010, 01:27:32 pm

LastingDawn

Thank you for apologizing.

Now the next step is to actually make good on said apology.

Though from your post, you seem to be placing the blame entirely on R999. As a first hand observer I know that he cannot be fully blamed. You share the majority of it. Your "righteous indignation" over that thread was a convenient excuse. Plain and simple. Enough of the past though. I expect to see a more classic Voldemort in chat. I hold you to this apology.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Archael

Quote from: "Kokojo"This is bullshit and you won't change, nor do you regret your actions because you got what you wanted : R999 banned.

My actions aren't what got R999 banned, my actions got ME banned

I don't even know why R999 left or was banned, but I can assure you R999's ban is between R999 and Zodiac, no one else, much like every other ban that takes place on this site

QuoteThough from your post, you seem to be placing the blame entirely on R999.

In my post I'm explaining what I was thinking when I did those things

it's my fault that I got banned when I deleted threads, and it's my fault that I disrespected FFH members, and that is what I am apologizing for

I don't see where I'm blaming R999 for any of that, I specifically said that I let my negative emotions towards R999 run wild and act in an unacceptable manner

Kaijyuu

Welcome back :)

PS: There's no reason to defend yourself. No one really cares about your reasons and/or excuses. What's past is past.
All we care is that you've learned your lesson and have made amends, which you appear to have done. So yeah, let's all leave this behind us.
  • Modding version: PSX

Skip Sandwich

As someone who has been a member here since 2007, I am only too happy to accept your apology and welcome you back, having you gone, even for a short while, left a big Voldemort-shaped hole in the spirit of this community.
"Dave?  Are you there?"
"Yeah.  I can't get you through the cell now."
"You have to talk through the bratwurst from now on. I'm sorry. I didn't know it would do that."
http://www.johndiesattheend.com

Archael

Quote from: "Kaijyuu"Welcome back :)

PS: There's no reason to defend yourself. No one really cares about your reasons and/or excuses. What's past is past.
All we care is that you've learned your lesson and have made amends, which you appear to have done. So yeah, let's all leave this behind us.

Quote from: "Skip Sandwich"As someone who has been a member here since 2007, I am only too happy to accept your apology and welcome you back, having you gone, even for a short while, left a big Voldemort-shaped hole in the spirit of this community.

thx

I appreciate it

Xifanie

I forgot to tell you one thing:

HURR DURR
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

VampragonLord

arch you still havent answered me!

FFH Prom, Y/N

Circle one

and your left hand doesnt count as already having a date!
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Dominic NY18

I don't really have anything of value to say on all of this, so I'll just say welcome back.

Zaen

What Skip said, for the most part. Too lazy to quote it myself.

Edit: Why am I in the Naruto patch forum group?
                                                     :gay:
"Oh, God!! The Hokuten!!" ~Guard, Sand Rat Cellar

SilvasRuin

I didn't read Voldemort's apology as blaming R999.  I read it the way his second latest post says:  explaining his thought process through the events.  I tend to do the same thing.

Everyone snaps and does things they regret at some point.  That doesn't justify it, but it does make me hesitate to judge too harshly.  I'm personally going to choose to believe the apology.

Argy

Hiya,

I know that this is a little off topic, but what happening with KoI? Just out of interest.

I love all types de patches of FFT!!

Cheers Argy
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

beawulfx

Well that's about as good an apology as you could have given. It's always refreshing to see someone be able to humble themselves a bit and make a real thoughtful apology and admit to what they did wrong. I think it's admirable, because as a somewhat stubborn fellow myself I know god damn hard it can be to admit when you messed something up and just honestly say 'sorry'.

Anyway, I always liked ya Arch. You can be a bit abrasive to some people, who may deserve it, but usually don't cross the line. But in my mind there is no question that you are one of the top contributors to the 'legacy' of FFT hacking and it'd be a shame to lose someone who is willing to put forth a great effort and contribute and spare his time to do so.

So... long story short, definitely should stick around again and everyone will get over this mess unless they already hated you in the first place, in which case you probably will never change those peoples minds.
My FFT 1.3030 videos can be found at; http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 18EFFEA0AD
My FFT: Mercenaries videos can be found at; http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 174F169EE5
My FFV Random Class Challenge videos can be found at; http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... C9F3BD69BF

SolidSnakeDog

So thats wy you were was banned...i was wondering bout wut hapend.

Anyway i still look at you the same way has before.
After all this dude totally used *Provoke* on you and started this mess up.
I totally get wy u were mad at him.

I still fully support you Arch.

GeneralStrife

Quote from: "Kaijyuu"
R999 = Voldemort. You know, like in fight club.

Jon

I had and will have no role in this mess, but I wanna say one thing: thanks Arch for 1.3 and all of your contributions. You make many peoples dreams (well of FFT) come true, you have my appreciation. ;)
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Asmo X

This was linked in channel and I just have one thing to add:

QUALITY GAME LEVEL DESIGN

FFMaster

Quote from: "Kokojo"This is bullshit and you won't change, nor do you regret your actions because you got what you wanted : R999 banned.

Fucking-yay.

Hindsight is truly a bitch, isn't it?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

GeneralStrife

im listening to kokojo from now on

VampragonLord

Fucking-yay.

kokojo for psychic mod!
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~