• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:51:58 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Now Playing

Started by Cheetah, April 03, 2008, 09:31:33 am

Phlashblazer

Starcraft 2, Arma 2, Aion, and thinkin about getting a PSP.. That custom firmware stuff is pretty tempting.  Plus I would just get it simply because of the great titles out for it. :)
Even so, my hands will bring relief to people who have learned to live without hope, a human being who feeds on his brother is not a man anymore... he is a mad dog, and should be dealt the same fate.

Zozma

ff1 and 2 on the iphone lol, i cant belive ive NEVER played them before...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

beawulfx

I finished up Dragon Quest IX, then moved on to and summarily destroyed Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

I am now working my way through Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
My FFT 1.3030 videos can be found at; http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 18EFFEA0AD
My FFT: Mercenaries videos can be found at; http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 174F169EE5
My FFV Random Class Challenge videos can be found at; http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... C9F3BD69BF

Phlashblazer

FF1, FF2 classics, dragon quest and fire emblem great games... I have the fire emblem sprites BTW, lol.  A Fire Emblem animation is on my "To Do" lists of animation. haha
Even so, my hands will bring relief to people who have learned to live without hope, a human being who feeds on his brother is not a man anymore... he is a mad dog, and should be dealt the same fate.

Smash

Cheetah

Summer break is finally here for me, the last real long break I will get for a long time to come. So a friend got me Final Fantasy XIII even though I had essentially given up on it. I am maybe 1.5 hours into and I hate everything about it. I will continue to give it a real chance, but I don't think I will be able to tolerate it for much longer. Then I will look forward to continuing my FFXII International playthrough!
Current Projects:

Kaijyuu

Quote from: "Smash"Life..
Man that game's boring. The subscription fee is ridiculous plus you have to do all this maintenance to maintain your stats. Stop playing for too long and they kill off your character permanently!
  • Modding version: PSX

SolidSnakeDog

Quote from: "Kaijyuu"
Quote from: "Smash"Life..
Man that game's boring. The subscription fee is ridiculous plus you have to do all this maintenance to maintain your stats. Stop playing for too long and they kill off your character permanently!

Oh my ...thats just made my day xD
Too bad you are forced to play *Life* very often...

Smash

Yeah man, fuck this

I guess great graphics alone really don't make a game then, haha

Skip Sandwich

Just finished Super Robot Taisen OG, now starting up Eternal's FFVI Hardtype patch
"Dave?  Are you there?"
"Yeah.  I can't get you through the cell now."
"You have to talk through the bratwurst from now on. I'm sorry. I didn't know it would do that."
http://www.johndiesattheend.com

SilvasRuin

Steam gave a great deal on Oblivion and Morrowind recently, so I've been checking those out.  Morrowind's menu system is really hard to get used to for me, so I've stuck to Oblivion for it's user interface.

Oblivion kind of sucks in its unaltered state, but it's got a huge modding community that is officially encouraged by the game makers, and it at least makes for a decent base.  I've become disillusioned with a lot of the more popular mods (why the FUCK would a mod designed to expand the cities and add more character add new equipment, particularly unquestionably ultimate equipment, and make it findable at level 1 on top of that?!  I want more character in my cities, not horrific balance breakers, damnit.), but there's enough good ones out there that I've been having fun.  Of course since a lot of the mods I've been trying out aren't exactly friendly with existing characters, I've had to restart several times...  At least I finally have a pretty good idea of what's good and what isn't.

Phlashblazer

There's a deal for Battlefield Bad Company 2 on Steam right now, for the people who don't know it's a bad@$$ first person shooter... used to be about 50$, now it's 29.99 :)  Oh and I'm playing Starcraft 2 right now.  Single player I am loving, you can really see the amount of time they invested in the CGI cutscenes *SPOILER*  Zeratul's scene's with kerrigan are BAD@$$.  Multi-player is even better, but beware all the starcraft vets are playing as well; it get's really competitive.

so SC2, BFBC2 are what i'm playing right now.

Wiz

Currently figuring out how to transfer my team from Pokemon FireRed Omega to Emerald 386 so I can take on the trainers at the Battle Frontier

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kaijyuu

New computer + PS2 emulator that runs at full speed = Tons of PS2 games I missed back in the day being torrented.

I have a huge rant on dark cloud 2 that I don't feel like typing up right now but I might later.

SilvasRuin

Aw, dang, too late to ask you to record a Let's Play or something of that nature, is it PGF?  Always fun to see what new players think of such a sweet and cuddly platformer.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

I had to use the level editor to beat it, but hell yeah, that was fun.

Jon

Kaijyuu, what PS2 emulator are you using? All the ones I tried suck.
I am currently playing a weird GBA game called "Rebelstar - Tactical Command". Plays like FFT with practically only guns >_> Give it a whirl if you are bored and like FFT.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Kaijyuu

QuoteKaijyuu, what PS2 emulator are you using?
pcsx2. Some of the heavier games run at sub 50 fps, but the vast majority play at a decent speed for me.

'Course it requires a decent computer. I built mine a few weeks ago for ~$800.

Jon

My computer runs well enough, plays all the PS1 games I got perfectly, so I assume it'll play PS2 games decent enough. Thanks for the info Kaijyuu!
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!