• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:42:09 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Valk's Projects: 2021 update (Trance) Terra, Fran, Main Vagrant Story cast +more

Started by Valkirst, May 23, 2014, 03:27:56 pm

Satchmo III

You keep reminding me that I have to finish Vagrant Story (I actually didn't complete it when I did played oh, almost 20 years ago). Ashley looks great, love the hair bounce. It seems you're increasing detail and decreasing the number of used pixels versus the original which must be some sort of sorcery. Keep it up!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

CONMAN

• Modding version: PSX

YurrickLavada

Valkirst

Thanks guys!

Satchmo, It took me long after it was initially released to beat VS as well 😅 I got to the end but was so frustrated with the last boss I couldn't beat it, I put it down for years after that!

Yea Conman, it's kinda lonely! lol I still want to try editing stages eventually.

Yurrick, I'm sorry but I don't do request. However, if you want to start on something I will more than love to help like I've helped Lunar. I just have a lot of ideas going forward and I want to make them a reality.

Completed Sprites
  • Discord username: Valkirst

YurrickLavada

Bummer, I need to learn how to sprite. I wanna make Ritz and Shara from FFTA and a couple of demonic characters (like the Incubus from Mabinogi)

Tony75

Hey Valkrist Can you try to make Lenna from FF5 in her monk outfit ?
  • Modding version: WotL

Valkirst

I'm still around. I just got a little lazy and busy with other things, so here's a little update.
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Finished all of the major frames. Now I need to just finish the arms so that they line up properly and work on the cross on his elbow thingies.
Completed Sprites

3lric

Any objections to me using this for the Ashley Riot sprite for TLW? Its definitely a better one than we are currently using, which is the decade old ashley riot sprite that has been floating around forever.

Valkirst

No objections, I'd be honored. I'll try finishing it this weekend.
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Ashley is pretty much done. Going to test him in game... however, I am stoked to present a new version of Elegant flier!
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

OK, my people, Ashley is now done I believe so anyway. If anybody wants to do a little QA that would be incredibly helpful. I'm also happy to see that there are more spriters coming on board. I usually have different palette colors, however, the way that he was designed with his hair and skin made it difficult... also, laziness!
Completed Sprites

3lric

Quote from: azavier on March 08, 2019, 08:21:41 pm
when will elegant flier be done? =]

Id say probably once he finishes it, or shortly after hes almost done and finishes it? :P

Valkirst

Quote from: Elric on March 08, 2019, 09:22:47 pm
Id say probably once he finishes it, or shortly after hes almost done and finishes it? :P

😅 Definitely!
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Coming along.
Completed Sprites

azavier

Wow at this rate you will be finished with her by a week! She is def replacing balmafra for me and will maybe make it so she is rafa and malak lil sister! Yaya cant wait(:  your the greastest

Valkirst

Completed Sprites

azavier