• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:16:51 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Party start

Started by lunar, August 22, 2018, 05:11:38 pm

lunar

My question is when starting how am i able to start with adding to my party?
  • Modding version: PSX
"Lassworm!."
  • Discord username: Tensho

3lric

Your question makes no sense and also is not event related. Please post in the correct part of the forum. In this case, Help.

lunar

Well I thought it would be. But the question I'm trying to ask is. Went I first start an event and edit how can I modify the people I start with for example of what I'm asking in jot5 how are you able to start with link, snake, Dante and cloud. So I'm asking how can I change the people I start with. (Sorry for wasting you time. I really am)
"Lassworm!."

Nyzer

The starting events don't provide the player with the option to deploy units. Instead, they provide the player with several units that are set to join afterward. An event command is used to make them auto-join, rather than the usual setup for joining units, and IIRC it also resets the player's inventory.

Should just be Attack.OUT and event commands. I can't remember all the specifics offhand though.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

lunar

OK thank you I'll look in to that
"Lassworm!."