• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 05:50:52 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Published Author!

Started by Bastard Poetry, May 12, 2010, 05:02:18 am

Bastard Poetry

It's only a matter of time now, my friends.

Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

philsov

Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

VampragonLord

So do we get a mention in your book?
remember, as your psuedo internet whatever i get 1/1000th of the total revenue as child support, or at least a free copy(signed), i want to try and use it in a report for my english class.
We're behind you all the way you bastard you!
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Bastard Poetry

I'll see if I can work in "VampragonLord" into Bastard Poetry. Maybe it'll be a code word of some sort.. like the "safe word" for rape-fantasy roleplaying between two characters.

Also, I love Wondermark now. Thanks, philsov!
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

VampragonLord

that would be hilariously awesome! though i think adventurequest owns vampragons, and that could become an issue....
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Do you have any advice for someone who wants to whore out whatever writing ability he has so he won't have to live with his fucking parents?

In a related note, Fairuza Balk is the most beatiful woman on the planet.  Tied in second place are:
Ellen Page,
Juana Molina, and
That really fucking hot librarian who works at the Middlefield Library in Middlefield, Ohio.  The dark-haired one.  She looks that good and SHE HAS TWO KIDS!!!  This is good, because, if she's still hot after having two kids, you know she's gonna look good for at least another twenty years.  And, for some reason her upper lip makes me break out in a cold sweat.  I think it's the way she bites down on it when she smiles and it kinda twists.  I don't know what the hell I'm saying.  It looks really dirty and really sexy at the same time.