• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 11:48:16 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

heal and revive

Started by Cloud13, September 12, 2010, 12:08:44 pm

Cloud13

is it possible to heal unit HP and MP when injured and then can revive them if dead in only one ability?

Zozma

I think you'd have to get a special formula ASM'd for that
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Cloud13

do you know the formula? please help me.. thanks for answering.

philsov

there is no formula.

To make a formula would involve some programming in ASM -- there's some tutorials on these boards if you want to take it up, but right now we've got nothing.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Cloud13

Okay! thanks for the info! guess I'll have to figure it out.

Jon

Cloud has a point though that I was wondering about, couldn't you just change an item to include auto-revive? Example lets use Elixir which has heal HP/MP. Couldn't we change the Item Attributes that are in blue to say 39 which then would heal your HP and MP to the max and inflict the positive status effect Reraise? I know thats not reviving your character, but the Elixir would become a precaution potion. Just a dumb idea though...
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

philsov

elixir formula doesn't allow for status infliction.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Cloud13

I tried using the reraise formula, i checked HP and MP and it worked. if the unit have abnormal statuses it heals the unit but if the unit is normal yet wounded, it does not heal.

Jon

Does it revive the dead as well? So you're saying it heals HP/MP and gives the status effect Reraise? That is interesting...
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Cloud13

i mean i checked the cancel in the status infliction. i checked all the negative statuses. as long as the unit has abnormal statuses, the ability i created revives the dead units and can also heal and cancel the abnormal statuses if the unit is not dead. i wondering how if it is possible that it can also heal even if the unit has no abnormal status. i think it is not possible to do both add status and cancel status in one status infliction.

can i ask one more thing? how do you change ramza's starting equipments? i tried changing the values of skills and equipments in ENTD 188 but nothing changes.