• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

RedWorld's Sprites - I'm Back Baby!

Started by RedWorld, May 13, 2011, 11:46:23 pm

st4rw4k3r

RedWorld

My finds seem to always be amazing when I look on Pixiv. X3 I bet someone has already stole my idea on a chocohume on there already! D< I'll go and look for fun in a bit. xD

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be boring." - Sherlock Holmes

st4rw4k3r

Fun time over? :P
I really would like to see your whitemage sprite finished, She looks great!

Durbs

Quote from: st4rw4k3r on February 10, 2012, 08:33:09 pm
Fun time over? :P
I really would like to see your whitemage sprite finished, She looks great!

Ditto. Awesome concept you found there, RedWorld.
  • Modding version: PSX

RedWorld

Alright guys! I'm back to spriting! >D I've missed you guys so much!! *huggles everyone* But that's for another day!

This week, I'll be a bit busy, taking care of my almost intolerable nephews, but for a long time, I've wanted to do a concept sprite of a Homestuck character. The reason why I did this was because in Homestuck, the zodiac represents trolls and maybe one day, I'll reenact Homestuck with a patch, one like you've never seen! But once again, it's for another day!

This sprite is an exclusive for now, and when I'm done with my concept of monster humes and new characters for the patch I'm making, then I shall make a full sheet! But for now, enjoy John! :D I'll be working on some other sprites later, especially Isabella!

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be boring." - Sherlock Holmes

Lijj

I'm glad you're back! Especially cause your posting sprites! Can't wait to see more characters.
  • Modding version: PSX

azavier

did u ever finish the redchocohume ? i love it and would so like to see it on the site for everyone to use