• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 02, 2024, 04:36:32 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Dart, again

Started by gojoe, May 16, 2008, 04:58:42 pm

Kagebunji

Hell no. Current Twin's portrait looks great. Just some slight fixes are required. TBH, Twin, I would rather see Dart finished first than any FF7 sprite(unless we talk about Nanaki, hehehe), I just love the way Dart looks.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

GeneralStrife

LoD was pretty good, and underrated and wasn't popular enough as it should have been

Izirudo

Yea... I loved the game. Replayed it about 5-6 times and still want to play it now.

Kill_Bones

I've still never beaten it, and I'm too lazy to grind so I can beat Melbu Frahma. And I'm with Kage on this, the current port is fine, Darts real port would look bad FFT style.

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

ffta707

Quote from: "Izirudo"Did I say it has to be That port? I meant as a reference, from which the port can be made similarly to. In this case, the port should show a side view of his face - that's what I meant.

Calm down. No need to be short with him. Why don't you try to make it?

Twinees

Im pretty happy with this.
  • Modding version: PSX

ffta707

Quote from: "twinees"
Im pretty happy with this.

Oh yeah, he looks way older. That looks good to me. Good job Twinees.

Kagebunji

Spot on, Twin. Now we just need to wait for sprite, heh.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

VampragonLord

nicely done! looks pretty perfect.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Twinees

I'm glad you guys like it, ill come back to the sprite later. Must work on other stuff for now...
  • Modding version: PSX