• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

ST4R Movie Streaming Event(s)

Started by st4rw4k3r, January 02, 2012, 03:51:47 pm

st4rw4k3r

Hello Fellow FFHers. I ST4R want to give even more of my Internets to you guys so you can watch movies! Now doesn't that sound dandy. I have no date set, I more want people to post what kinda of theme they want to see out of the next stream, from there I will search for a date of which many of us can view the movies. Also note that on Holidays, expect me to have something for you. (On that last note, if you also have an idea for a certain special date or holiday to have a movie play on it, post it here, or PM me.)

Post fast, the sooner we get an idea, the sooner I can get us a date.

Celdia

Theme suggestion: Video Game Movies. Anything game related. "The Wizard", "Super Mario Bros.", "Arcade", "TRON". Hell, we could even throw up some non-theatrical stuff like the "King of Kong" documentary.

Its an idea at least. Unless you all wanted to do a night of good movies. >_>
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Kaijyuu

Good movies make you feel things. Pain is a feeling. As such, all those a theatrical masterpieces, almost on the level of Uwe Boll's movies.

st4rw4k3r

I'm up for bad movies. Infact some many say I want them.

Celdia

Quote from: Kaijyuu on January 03, 2012, 07:17:52 am
Good movies make you feel things. Pain is a feeling.

This is simultaneously the best and worst justification for bad movies being good I have ever heard. XD
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

st4rw4k3r

EmmaNigma

Stream Hard Boiled in the dub. Or The Life Aquatic. Or O' Brother, Where Art Thou? Or Man Bites Dog.
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

st4rw4k3r