• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 12:19:52 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Hey everyone! (spriting)

Started by Lijj, April 23, 2010, 08:29:08 pm

Lijj

Hey everyone! How about thinking about recruiting more artists! Think of who might be  into spriting, and find them on Myspace or Facebook and get them over here!  There's just not enough happening in my favorite section. Too bad I can't find my old class mate Sokhan Suth! He'd take the cake here. Maybe he's Smash...
  • Modding version: PSX

Xifanie

Our biggest issue has always been the amount of researchers; no one is willing to do it. Everyone that would be willing to can't because they are making their own patches. I'm not saying that I don't care for more spriters though.

There are a lot of myspace/facebook haters here. You might want to aim at online graphics community, and even then you shouldn't target people that aren't obsessed with FFT.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Lijj

I have mad respect for the hackers and thier work. can't wait to play some of these patches.

I tried to recruit a couple old students from animation classes today. I'm pretty sure one of them will try to sprite. Emphasis on try; it's hard.