• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 12:51:36 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Spam Pictures of Odd things

Started by Astral, July 07, 2011, 01:19:16 pm

Astral

Alright since my other thread was in the wrong place i deleted and decided to move it here since it really is spam.

Anyway I can start this thread off and hopfully it picks up....

What to do? Post pictures of thats that isn't even suppose to happen in the game... you can do this with the original  or in one of the patches here at FFH...

Remember it must be something that isn't suppose to happen ever in the game Patches or not.

Here for example

That may be, but the mental image of Velius/Belias rifling through a panty drawer like a dirty old man set to this music is too hilarious.

Joseph Strife

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

dinosaur

I don't see what's wrong with the pictures....?

Joseph Strife

at the picture kletian came to the bettle as a guest
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"

GeneralStrife

wat dino, nothing wrong with balbaneses and a crying algma?

Joseph Strife

i didn't metioned it coz it was realy obvious lol!

Astral

July 08, 2011, 05:48:28 pm #7 Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 05:49:08 pm by Astral
its our good friend Kletian =)... he joins us and Vormav doesnt even know it... lol
That may be, but the mental image of Velius/Belias rifling through a panty drawer like a dirty old man set to this music is too hilarious.

Wiz

July 10, 2011, 04:15:33 am #8 Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 04:18:00 am by Wiz
While recording SFXs of FFT (still in the process of doing so for abilities within the generic skillsets), I discovered a bug on Squares part...

If you're curious about the stats, those are the results if you were to level up a character from 1-99 in the mime class using 1.3030. Remember, in 1.3035 (ACP aka Voldemort's Class Patch) and above, Mimes got a slight HP nerf, but I'm sure you don't care :P

More notably, even though it says he's at lvl 1, changing the lvl tab's a simple matter of changing the number lvl of 99 back down to 1. Essentially, you could get 50 SP, 99 PA, 99 MA, 999 HP, 999 MP etc... if you wanted to via FFTastic.

The benefit of doing this when testing is if enemy's will be at your level and have the correspondng stas (lvl 1), whilst you're really a lvl 99 GOD laughing at them for FAILING :D

Xif or someone who can ASM, fix this so it display two digits please.

JK, y'all don't need to XD

Edit: Forgot to note, the game does register it as 10, 11 move for those of you who are curious.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Astral