• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 05:01:07 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Starting a New Patch

Started by TastingTragedy, March 14, 2010, 12:42:31 pm

TastingTragedy

Alright, I had posted a previous thread about an idea for a new storyline patch, about Wiegraf and if he were to kill Ramza and Delita when they had first met.

I had placed it in the wrong place, and has hence forth been locked, I was directed to post it somewhere else, but my extensive searching did not come up with the appropriate thread, so I have posted my Idea here, because all I am asking for is a bit of help to get me off the ground (perhaps I am in to deep)

What I am basically looking for, are the hex editors that were used to create new jobs, abilities an events, such as used in the production for "Mercenaries" which was looking by the way, I do hope it's production is continued.

The programs I have at this moment and know how to use as far as my self teaching capabilities go are:

FFTPatcher (almost mastered)
FFTactext (mildly introduced)
ShishiSpriteEditor (almost mastered)
FFTorgASM (Barely Touched, but working on getting introduced)

So if you know the programs I would need in order to achieve my goal, I would greatly appreciate a link, to download, and even a tutorial if you would provide, although not nessesary.

I really look forward to becoming more involved in this forum, I've loved this game since it came out :)

philsov

Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

TastingTragedy

thank you, this should surly help me :)