• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 04:00:25 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFH Community Cats!

Started by dinosaur, January 25, 2011, 07:11:12 pm

dinosaur

No spamming!! If this moves to Spam Forum I am going to rage!!

Dome

Quote from: dinosaur on February 08, 2011, 10:52:38 am
No spamming!! If this moves to Spam Forum I am going to rage!!

R-R-R-R-R-R-Rage quit!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

st4rw4k3r

Samuraiblackbelt

*warms up a vat of wax and readies to kidnap Pedro*
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

st4rw4k3r

Eternal

I haven't seen a single cat on this page, except for Star's avatar. Please try to get back on topic. :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

st4rw4k3r

February 09, 2011, 12:35:40 am #26 Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 12:36:40 am by st4rw4k3r
I shall break the spam ice then!

ascii pedro!

Now back to FF3(nes)!

st4rw4k3r

More cats!

Kiri

Kiri In Dresser

Pedro

Glasses

In box

Angry Face

On Pink Blanket

And The Gran Finale.

st4rw4k3r

February 24, 2011, 05:32:57 pm #28 Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 05:38:22 pm by st4rw4k3r
triple posting!

Even more pedro!

@Dino
Can you organize the spoiler tags for the posters cats?
I post many big pictures, and I thing many people would like to click spoiler tags that have my cats pictures in them.
If you don't feel like doing all the spoiler tags, I'll do it for you.
Just Pm me if you don't want to do it.

Cheetah

OMG why is there a suit of armor on your porch? Do you just bring it out at christmas as a decoration? Why aren't you wearing it?
Current Projects:

st4rw4k3r

1.) He guards the house.
2.) He wears the hat for warmth.
3.) I'm 6 foot 2 and that thing is under 4 feet tall.

DaveSW

Darn, I wish I had pics of my cat Curious.  (I named him when I was 5).  He was the most badass cat I have ever seen.  He hunted everything.  The saying went in my family: Curiosity killed the cat, but Curious the cat killed everything else.  I hope to find a pic soon.
I am awesome.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Some shitty pics of my mom's cat, which mreows for me to let her in and out every half hour at night.  Our house looks really fucking dirty and old, too.

Eternal

Bump for more kittens~

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Mando

May 20, 2011, 04:22:43 pm #35 Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 04:24:11 pm by Mando
Nomnom AKA Nums (update pic)

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

st4rw4k3r

July 04, 2011, 04:36:10 am #36 Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 04:36:35 am by st4rw4k3r
about time I bump this topic and post, yet another pedro. :D

I also took note my cat pics are broken, since my site is going up and down all the time, I shall upload them on picasa. Dino expect yet another ST4R edit. :D

Nojgaard

The missing cat of my gf =,(
Current Projects:     Coming Soon (or maybe not):

Zozma

I have sad news... Percy got hit by an icecream truck yesterday :(
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

st4rw4k3r

September 04, 2011, 04:10:00 pm #39 Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 04:14:33 pm by st4rw4k3r
Thats Horrible!

Are you planing on getting a new kitty?

Heres a picture of one of my cats.