Event Instruction 6E
Very similar to its sister instruction, but instead uses different movement types and uses speed instead of time.
Moves Target Unit to specified coordinates relative to its starting position, ignoring the field and the units statistics such as Jump.
Unit ID : Byte (hex)
ID of the unit specified in the ENTD.
x00 : Byte (hex)
This value is always set to x00 in the original game; it probably doesn't have a function.
X movement : Half-Word (signed)
Destination in X for the assigned unit based on current location.
Z movement : Half-Word (signed)
Destination in Z for the assigned unit based on current location.
Y movement : Half-Word (signed)
Destination in Y for the assigned unit based on current location.
Movement Type : Byte (hex)
Note that while the travel distance increases, the time spent traveling doesn't change. You will have to use considerably smaller amounts of Speed to achieved the desired traveling speed.
- x00: Normal
- x01: Heads 3 times the distance forward, then 2 times the distance backwards to reach destination
- x02: Heads 1 time the distance backwards, then 3 times the distance forward, and finally 1 time the distance backwards to reach destination
- x03: Heads 2 times the distance backwards, then 3 times the distance forward to reach destination
Unknown : Byte (hex)
This instruction is never used, and it is hard to tell the function of this value, if it has any.
Speed : Half-Word (unsigned)
Determines the traveling speed of the unit.
- +00008: About walking speed
- +00032: About running speed