Modding > Spriting

[VOTE] Official Sprite Contest: Ivalicians Abroad

(1/12) > >>

Ivalicians Abroad
As always I would like to start by saying thank you to everyone that entered the contest. While the turnout this time around wasn't quite as numerous as the last contest, there were certainly an interesting number of styles of chosen among the contestants. Now without further ado, let the voting begin! We'll be trying the new three-vote option for this contest, meaning you have up to three votes available to you. You may choose to use them all or just vote once or twice for your very favorites. Feel free to discuss or ask questions in this thread and for those of you just burning to critique the various entries now would be an appropriate time to do so.

Voting officially ends on Thursday night, July 11th, at 11:59pm EST! I will tally up the votes and announce the winner then! Here's a quick recap of the suggested judging criteria.

1) Creativity: There are obviously a lot of different style options when you can pick from any other game. This criteria would be more about how far and away from what has been done before a submission is.
2) Artistic Ability: The more like the chosen game style, the better. Of course visual quality of the entry is always important.
3) Personal Preference: When it all comes down to it you should pick what you like best!

Title: FFT re-imagined as FF1
(WIP Used)
Creator: Cheetah

Title: Emblem Tactics - Fire Emblem 6, 7, 8
Creator: Diethe

Title: Male Knight in Yggdra Union style
Creator: Jumza

Title: FFTxAnadu
(Entered as a collective submission)
Creator: Lijj

Title: Beowulf Cadmus: Defense Attorney
Creator: lirmont

Title: Mobile Suit BYBLOS

Title: Pretty Soldier Sailor Alma

Title: Worker 8 as Gato

Ivalicians Abroad: Write-in vote division
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________Title: No Koopa king will kidnap this Princess!
Creator: Smash
(Wip used)

Lol, genius idea, Celdia.
Write-in votes for the latecomers!

Uhm...well then. Let it not be said that democracy isn't alive and well around here. I guess that's one vote for Mobius' late entry. >_>

Very nice Mobius (it is late though :P)

If Agrias knows anything about Paper Mario she won't take her eyes off the princess till they leave rogueport.

Helpful Edit: Remember to vote for me! \o/

I was bummed I didn't have time to enter anything this round, but there are certainly some creative and awesome entries. Nice job guys!

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version