Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed. Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Victor FrankeinSprite
CONMAN [Posts: 334]
  • View Profile
  • [August 17, 2019, 09:12:44 PM]
status update
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2019, 09:12:44 PM »
I hadn't posted in quite a while on this thread, so I thought it might be worth saying that this mod is still living. 

I have most the chapter 4 skeleton in place but need to actually create the events themselves.  Most of that is thankfully sketched out with dialogue and such in a big 'ole game notebook of mine.

This mod really keeps getting an update delay due to me pursuing quality as opposed to completion.  Having what is essentially an alternate universe makes it a little difficult to feel fresh enough.
Mostly I've been focusing on editing as much of the commonly heard music selections.  I've been playing around a bit with some of the maps- I backed off creating a bridge falling event at the waterfall because I would have to redo several events and randoms there.  Lately I've been changing up some events in the second chapter to introduce some nice twists into that part of the story.

Hopefully, I wont see too many issues that need addressed in chapters 3/4 and in a month or so I'll be pushing ahead again!
Locke_Cole [Posts: 3]
  • View Profile
  • [September 09, 2019, 09:04:06 AM]
Re: Souls of Destiny 3.5 chapter patch release!
« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2019, 09:04:06 AM »
I hadn't posted in quite a while on this thread, so I thought it might be worth saying that this mod is still living. 

Do your thing bro, we are rooting for you, and patiently awaiting.  :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]