Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed. Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section.

The obvious long pause.  (Read 1622 times)
Pages: [1]
-Event Editor- Creator of CoP
Kokojo [Posts: 1865]
  • View Profile
  • [November 07, 2012, 02:03:06 AM]
The obvious long pause.
« on: November 07, 2012, 02:03:06 AM »
As some of you may recall, this section was getting updated every so often but nothing new for months.

Reason is I am waiting for a file and constant personnal problems have left the people that wanted to help me behind on schedule. This makes me unable to advance as I would like to (I still make very slow progress from time to time... like map editing...). This said, I could advance, but I hate the way I have to do it, because I can't see the progression of my events as I do it, nor can I properly test battles. Aka I don't like to go back.

I blame nobody. Il just wait. I also have my personnal life getting in the way (University, gf, job, other projects...) yada yada. I am also testing my animation skills with Pirate pick-up-lines.

This said I am NOT leaving CoP behind and I still intend to finish it... but a deadline at this time is impossible. I do think it will be done by this date 2013, however. But faster would be liked.

This thread is purely informational and not made to blame people or excuse myself. I do feel guilty, but not enought to warrant a bwaaa-fest.

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.
Slowly resume pixel art, work somethg favourite ~
jimmyjw88 [Posts: 2913]
  • View Profile
  • [November 07, 2012, 04:40:40 AM]
Re: The obvious long pause.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 04:40:40 AM »
Well, real life problem is not within our control and prediction. Apologies but is the sprite done?

Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.
Pages: [1]