Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed. Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section.

Pages: [1]
DarkShade [Posts: 259]
  • View Profile
  • [August 11, 2012, 07:34:54 PM]
Final Fantasy Tactics: Job Overhaul patch
« on: August 11, 2012, 07:34:54 PM »
Hey guys, after playing a lot of different patches, I decided to work on a patch that completely changes most jobs and compiles other jobs from different patches. Here is a list of the new jobs in game. I Have also added in two new random characters that you can get through story. I have also redone most of the monsters and removed the following Red Panters, Juravis, and Uribos in order to add Tortoises, Tonberry, and Lamia into the game. Cactuars are also in game but cannot breed and are located in desert areas. So far Monsters is not completed.

Also if anyone is up for suggestions on jobs, abilities, and monsters feel free to post it. After I finish this small vanilla patch I will work on another patch, which involves in changes to the story, jobs and more. I still have four slots left for more generics.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 03:57:21 PM by DarkShade »
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here
Rising from a long sleep...
Joseph Strife [Posts: 580]
  • View Profile
  • [August 11, 2012, 08:25:40 PM]
Re: Final Fantasy Tactics: Job Overhaul patch
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 08:25:40 PM »
I'll try to finish that stuff we discuss in IRC tomorrow, is it for this patch?

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

DarkShade [Posts: 259]
  • View Profile
  • [August 11, 2012, 10:12:33 PM]
Re: Final Fantasy Tactics: Job Overhaul patch
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 10:12:33 PM »
Well, Your character is originally for the next patch but I can put him in this patch too. I have to see which spot your character fits in and how he joins. Ill discuss more about the next patch with you and Elric later on IRC.

Also the original two random special characters, which i don't have names yet, are a Wanderer and a Judge. Also Marche isn't the Wanderer, It just a job name for this character.

Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here
Pages: [1]