I'm sorry that there are only pictures.
I tried video capturing it, but it was never good enough to show off. In other words, the music matches up with the words, and recording it makes that not be the case anymore.
There are just a few limitations for events (highlighted verbosely in the event script):
- Your resources need to be beneath the application's path (C:\Tethical\master\client) and you reference things with forward slashes (lijj/events/map-name/resource-directory/resource).
- Requires knowledge of a programming language (python).
Credits (for material used, other than the event script):
- Kagebunji, the Guardian sprite used for Don José, captain of the Dragoons.
- Fosil, the Phara sprite used for Carmen, the gypsy.
- The recording of the song (public domain) offered here: La fleur que tu m'avais jetée (translation: here)
- Map and Engine, Kivutar
- Map Texturing, Lijj
Finally, here are all the resources for this event: custom006 (events)