Well, this patch hasn't got any news and is really simple, I only edited the things that make FFT unbalancing in lategame (now isnt a game children here and the game is not based on OHKO or rare 2HKO in Chapter 4) and I edit obvious things, and I fix all bugs. This patch maybe is the game that Square must have to sell, and is for anyone who want replay original FFT and he can enjoy the original game since the game start and when it finish (or also the base for new patch). This patch would be work fine with FFT Complete.Main Changes:- Max Level Up is 50Why?Other Changes and Bugfixs:Summary of class, abilities, items and skillsets Changes:
- Lucavi has the WotL HP, are inmune to dark for prevent things like Demi.
- Altima is much more strong, with much more HP and CT is reduced from her abilities. (and Immune to Don't Act)
- The Templars in the chapter 4 are more strong.
- Orlandu has normal stats and competaly nwe skillset: Power Ruin, Mind Ruin, Speed Ruin, Lightning Stab and Icewolf Bite.
- Swordskills are much more less power, evadeable, and countergrash, and now cost some MP. Lighting Stab is only available for Orlandu, and is a ''normal'' sworskill (less power)
- Beolwuf skills has range 3 and less precision.
- Summon Magic has less CT(only with last summons) and less power in general. (A bit less than WotL)
- Meteor CT is less and power is much less and Holy and Flare has a bit less power too (A bit less than WotL)
- Draw Out power start with 8 (Ashura) and finish with 17(Chirildrajen) Masamune and Kiyomori are ramdom inflict and all Draw Out hit allies and enemies.
- Cloud has normal stats and his skillset is much less power (Braver has 8 and Cherry Blossom has 22)
- Calculator, Bard, Dancer and Mime has normal stats.
- The spell that can be calculated is very small, and 4 and CT is removed from his skillset.
- Almost of items that have permanet status now are innate.
- Power of last weapons are always +1. For example: Rune Blade has 14WP, Defender has 14, Save of the Queen has 15, Excalibur 15WP, Ragnarok 16WP and Chaos Blade has 17WP.
For more changes open your patched ISO with FFTPatcher.
NOTE: The patch is tested only until the Dycedarg battle and there aren't any text change. (need to do the MP costs and CT and some other things)