Projects > New Project Ideas

Community Mod

<< < (2/36) > >>

ShadowSkyle:
Elric, I hope you're wrong about that. Being that the outline of the game's changes are all based on community input, it wouldn't be possible to show any changes before the first collaboration. There will be constantly posted changes as this patch progresses, but it just isn't reasonable to make said changes without hearing what everyone wants, first.

Elric:

--- Quote from: ShadowSkyle on May 22, 2012, 07:31:41 AM ---Elric, I hope you're wrong about that. Being that the outline of the game's changes are all based on community input, it wouldn't be possible to show any changes before the first collaboration. There will be constantly posted changes as this patch progresses, but it just isn't reasonable to make said changes without hearing what everyone wants, first.

--- End quote ---

I hope I am as well, because I've wanted to be part of a community patch since i joined FFH

Job Name:              Breeder
Job Purpose:           Support
Job Description:       A nomad who is often seen traveling with groups of monsters, seem to be accepted by monsters as their alpha
Gender Availability:   Both
Skillset Name:          Monster Lore
Skillset Description:  Uses a unfamiliar form of speech and hand signals to boost the ability of surrounding monsters
Ability Types:          This character would ideally use mediator type moves to buff/heal monsters
Additional Info:        Innate: Monster Skill
                            Innate: Monster Talk

ShadowSkyle:
This one was emailed to me. Figure I'll post it so everyone can see:

Job Name: Arcane Archer
Job Purpose: Ranged/Magic/Harassment
Job Description: An archer who enchants her arrows with magic to disable enemies.
Gender Availability: Both
Skillset Name: Arcanum
Skillset Description: Magically enchanted strikes used to harass enemies.
Ability Types: Weapon ranged attacks that inflict status effects.

Jack of All Trades:
Job Name: Spellblade
Job Purpose: Skirmisher (Melee/Ranged/Magic/Damage)
Job Description: Warrior dedicated to both spell and sword, slays opponents quickly and without regard for personal safety
Skillset Name: Blade Magic(ks)
Skillset Description: Channel magic(k) through blades to devastate foes quickly.
Ability Types: High damage single target, Area 1, and Linear attack spells of varying ranges and self buffs.
Additional Info: This unit wears clothes and robes and uses daggers, swords, and knight swords. She has self buffs that bestow things like shell, reflect, and haste, but nothing that increases physical durability like defend and protect. It has high Speed and MA, and above average MP, but low PA and HP. She should skirmish between ranged combat and melee combat by switching between single target ranged spells that deal moderate damage and close ranged spells that have Area or do lots of damage.

Her big attacks encourage her to get into melee to slay vulnerable targets or to eliminate big threats but her low hit points encourage tactical usage. She should have several different elemental types to choose from.

Quman:
Well, I'm not exactly an active member of the community, but if you're not getting many other contributions, I may as well throw my own ideas into the mix. I'll just give you one for right now.

Job Name: Knight
Job Purpose: Melee/Damage/Support/Tank
Job Description: Sworn to fulfill their oath, no matter the cost.
Skillset Name: Arts of War
Skillset Description: Knight Job command. Protect allies or destroy enemies at the cost of one's own health.
Ability Types: Aside from status breaks the Knight should also have abilities that make use of the Knight's large supply of HP, such as Wish or Darkside (like wish but with damage instead of healing) or things like White Wind and Minus Strike if possible.
Additional Info: This could be a special class for Lavian and Alicia, or it could be split between them so one has the offensive abilities and the other has the defensive abilities.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version