Projects > New Project Ideas

Community Mod

<< < (36/36)

Twinees:

--- Quote from: ShadowSkyle on July 22, 2012, 12:16:07 AM ---Also, I know we're going to need spriters, so please.

--- End quote ---

If you want spriters to work on this patch, first you are going to have to prove that progress is actually being made. One of the most annoying things is spending hours of work and it going to waste.

I was going to offer to help a while back actually until I saw Lucavi mentioned. Spriting wise, monsters they are a massive pain to make as they take much longer to make and are much harder to get the shading down for newbies.

So basically if I can see some stuff getting done, ill offer help.

Kagebunji:

--- Quote from: Twinees on August 04, 2012, 04:57:40 PM ---If you want spriters to work on this patch, first you are going to have to prove that progress is actually being made. One of the most annoying things is spending hours of work and it going to waste.

I was going to offer to help a while back actually until I saw Lucavi mentioned. Spriting wise, monsters they are a massive pain to make as they take much longer to make and are much harder to get the shading down for newbies.

So basically if I can see some stuff getting done, ill offer help.

--- End quote ---

That's two of us here then. I even showed some Lucavi sprites from IA, but no one seemed to notice.

Quman:
Even if we do end up needing active Lucavi (we might not,) I should point out that Shemhazai and Mateus were always presented as optional additions that could easily be replaced by Lucavi that we already have sprites for. The sprites that are actually needed for this hack are human sprites. This isn't to say that you shouldn't wait until they see evidence that the patch has a chance of being completed before dedicating your time to help with it. I'm just pointing out that the human sprites are the ones ShadowSkyle is calling for.

And I did notice those sprites when they were posted, but the discussion at the time was about the plausibility of the plot working in-universe, not about the lack of resources. There wasn't any particular reason to address the sprites other than to say that they looked good, but I didn't want to imply that my reasoning for proposing the plot had anything to do with that.

ShadowSkyle:
Yes, we only recently discussed the plot, and the bosses have not yet been decided on. I'm not going to make any actual spriting requests until we get to a point where we know what we need.

A note to our writers: I'm going to be overviewing the story, and distributing assignments in the next couple days. Please keep an eye on your messages to see when I send you something.

ShadowSkyle:
Apologies for the lack of communication. I've been in the hospital. Will get back to the mod in a day or two.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version