Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen/RetroArch is recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFT Kind Of PSX  (Read 357 times)
Pages: [1]
pontifficator [Posts: 4]
  • View Profile
  • [November 03, 2018, 02:24:51 PM]
FFT Kind Of PSX
« on: November 03, 2018, 02:24:51 PM »
I'm starting a new topic because when I began to reply to the original thread stickied at the top, it suggested I start a new topic instead, so sorry if doing so is a mistake.

Anyway, I've only beaten FFT once, and I just started FFT Kind Of 1.6.

I have a question. How does the Distribution reaction ability work? It doesn't seem to do anything. I gave it to a chemist and have tried giving them potions/curing them when they have max HP but it doesn't seem to spill over or anything? Thanks.
Nyzer [Posts: 897]
  • View Profile
  • [November 03, 2018, 03:47:24 PM]
Re: FFT Kind Of PSX
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 03:47:24 PM »
Yeah, making a whole new topic about it was a bit of a mistake. The site warns you about necros, but sometimes necros are justified, like when it's only a slight necro and there's reasonable expectation that the modder you're addressing will be around to answer you before too long.

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Mediator
    Eternal [Posts: 3073]
    • View Profile
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/eternal248/
    • [November 26, 2018, 12:22:58 AM]
    Re: FFT Kind Of PSX
    « Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 12:22:58 AM »
    Hey there! Better late than never I suppose, but Distribute activates Brave% of the time, but it's kinda finnicky on what triggers it. It's correct that it triggers on HP Restoration, but it doesn't trigger if you're healing yourself. In other words, Distribute will only trigger if it's on someone else and you're healing them. It's been a minute since I've messed with it, but I know in Vanilla the animation is bugged and only plays on a single unit (it's Potion's animation, which doesn't support multi-hits), but it does actually heal the entire party when excess HP is healed.

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
    • Discord username: eternal248#1817
  • "You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
    Pages: [1]